Coffee makers in POP Century?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Chrislyn11, May 14, 2011.

1. Chrislyn11

Chrislyn11 Earning My Ears

Are there coffee makers in the rooms of the POP Century?
    I can't function without a coffee in hand the moment I wake up...:surfweb:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

No coffee makers at the Values. You have to bring your own pot & supplies, or purchase a disney refillable mug and get your coffee at the foodcourt.

4. LadyLuck24

LadyLuck24 Mouseketeer

Tip: buy Starbucks VIA (packets of really good powdered/dissolvable Starbucks coffee that are teeny and travel well) and use the hot water from the food court. The coffee at the food court (just like most other places in DW) is AWFUL!!

5. EpcotQueen

EpcotQueen Mouseketeer

I travel alot for work and NEED my coffee before I venture out. Found a french press coffee mug in a catalog that allows me to 'brew' fresh coffee. The mug does not take that much room in luggage. Don't know if I can post name of catalog. Someone let me know and if so will post name here. I also have a small Black and Decker 'travel' pot that brews a mug full. Bigger than the french press mug. I wrap that in bubble wrap and put in luggage. What I take determined by how much room I have in luggage.

6. Kay1

Kay1 <font color=red>Check out Ricki's hidden Mickey!<b

I'm the same way and just bring a small coffee maker I found at a garage sale, Sweet & Low, filter packs, and disposable cups that have lids. It sounds like a lot but it takes up very little room in a suitcase.

Good luck finding your fix.

:)

7. kritter

kritter <font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon

Is this still the case??

8. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Yes. Beverage coolers were added not too long ago, but no coffee makers.

9. SolitaryPhoenix

SolitaryPhoenix Mouseketeer

Yeah, we stayed a couple of weeks ago, and you could've knocked me over with a feather when I saw there was no coffee maker - whouda thought it? :confused3 No coffee? :crazy2: So know I know to bring the one I usually bring camping! :goodvibes