Coffee cream?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Mishetta, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Mishetta

Mishetta <font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing

What type of coffee creamer do they serve on the Magic? Do they offer those flavored little containers of creamer for your coffee?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mishetta

Mishetta <font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing

Bumping up for the morning crowd....

4. MSWint

MSWint DIS Veteran

yes, they have the coffeemate flavored creamers, many different choices to choose from. :surfweb:

5. kimsue68

kimsue68 Mouseketeer

What about light cream?

6. Skallywag

Skallywag DIS Veteran

Wonder if they have the ordinary coffee mate (powdered type) as this is my preference for coffee.

7. jillane88

jillane88 Mouseketeer

I'll be happy if they have half & half, or cream (the real stuff!) :thumbsup2

8. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

They only had half and half and cream when we cruised, but they may have added the coffeemate stuff. The coffeemate stuff doesn't thrill me because that's what the hokey coffee service at work provides. Real cream in your coffee, there's a real vacation treat.

9. CNB1124

CNB1124 Mouseketeer

How is the coffee on board? I MUST HAVE my morning coffee - does it taste good?

10. RJAYL

RJAYL <font color=blue>WDW Since 1971<br><font color=mag

It is the same as DW Nescafe! we always had breakfast in our cabin it was always served with mini moos (Yuk). :confused3

When I woke up on the morning I would go up to the beverage station on deck 9 and get a large coffee with Half & half, I would also bring back a glass (styrofoam) of half & half to the cabin. :banana:

If you want gormet(sic) you can go to the coffee bar on deck 9, the name escapes me at the moment. :thumbsup2

11. tvguy

tvguy Question anything the facts don't support.

The quality of the coffee is a hotly (no pun intended) debated topic. Folks either love it or hate it. To make a gross generalization, based on comments on this board, if you like Starbucks :stir: you won't like Disney coffee. If you don't like Starbucks, you will like the coffee.
    We loved the coffee on board, which reveals how we feel about Starbucks.....around here Java City is the hot coffee chain.

12. RJAYL

RJAYL <font color=blue>WDW Since 1971<br><font color=mag

I am a Dunkin Donuts Man myself, however occasionally I do go to Starbucks,
    That would be the equivelant of the adult only coffee house on deck 8 (Still cannot remember the name & to lazy to look it up) :thumbsup2

13. Doingitagain

Doingitagain DIS Veteran

Deck 9 -- Quiet Cove, and it has some food treats and Internet access :surfweb: