Codes for June??

cecamut

Earning My Ears
My wife and I just decided to surprise our 3 sons with a trip to POFQ in June. We are going to leave the last day of school. Are there any codes available for the 3rd week in June? Last year I had a code for end of June and it really saved me alot! I live in Pa, so I can't use any Florida rates. I know that there may be AP rates, but how exactly does the AP discount work?

Thanks!
Charlie

:earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

There are AP rates available for June now. The AP rate for a moderate is $109/ night. You don't need to have purchased an Annual Pass to book the room but you would need to purchase one AP and show it at check-in.

You would need to figure out how much more an Annual Pass will cost than the ticket you were planning and buying and if the resort discount is enough to justify that... although there are other AP benefits too.

Here's a webpage with a lot of good info about Annual Passes.
http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter