Code Watch...worth it?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by beansmom, Mar 9, 2010.

1. beansmom

beansmom Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire

we currently have CBR at 35% off using our bounceback. Isn't that about the best we're going to do? (Unless we get an AP maybe??) If so, I can stop sweating. :P

2. FLmomof2

FLmomof2 Keep Moving Forward

We had CBR with 35% and we added QSDP. Now the Disney Visa Rewards code came out and we switched to that and saved $167. :)

3. Forever Fairy

Forever Fairy Spreading Some Pixie Dust

The last time we were there for Christmas we priced out the bounce back vs annual pass and they were identical in price for a trip we now have scheduled for May.

So I'd recommend the stop sweating option. :lovestruc

4. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

When I was there this past Dec I booked a bounceback for CSR in May and got 35% off, but I had to buy a one day park ticket to do so. Shortly after we got back the AP discounts came out and I was able to switch. I am now getting 40% off the room and do not have to buy another one day ticket I don't need. I have since switched to a split stay and am now getting 40% off CSR for four nights and 45% off AKL for four nights, so my AP discount beat the bounceback.