Cocoa Beach resorts

Koda

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of starting our next Florida trip with a few days at Cocoa Beach, and then heading to WDW. Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice beach-side resort in Cocoa Beach for our family of five? Thanks!

Hi,
Our family stayed just a couple minutes from cocoa beach at the ron jon cape caribe resort last may. It has an outdoor waterpark area as well as a indoor playground, movie theatre, arcade, restaurants, mini golf, etc. It is a timeshare resort but you can rent without having a timeshare. We just called there number and rented. They ask when you check in if you want to do the presentation, I said no and that was it-no questions asked! They have anywhere from a studio up to a three bedroom villa. We loved it! It is classified as cape canaveral but it is literally minutes from cocoa beach. The other cool thing is it is right on the beach next to port canaveral so you can go to the beach and watch the cruise ships come in and out. Check it out! With a family of five, i'm sure you would like it! Hope this helps, here is the web site. www.ronjonresort.com :)

We stayed at The Resort on Cocoa Beach in June and really liked it. We are also a family of 5 and had a 2 bedroom unit with a balcony that looked onto the ocean. It was great.

We also stayed at the ron jon resort in June 2006....had a great time.

We always stay here.

http://tuckawayshores.com/

It's a small place. I like it because it's always super clean, there's a separate room for the kids to sleep, small kitchen, warm pool and if you get a 1st floor it has a patio practically right on the beach.

Another vote for Ron Jon's. The pool is really nice, and the 2 bedroom condo was very large. We enjoyed watching the Disney Cruise pass by too.pixiedust:
My Mother was lucky enough to stay for a month with a friend, she really enjoyed it, and I was fortunate to be able to visit for a few nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter