CMC hint of January goodies?

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
MY CMC is placing her order on Jan 1 and I need to know if I need to request any of the new stuff from Jan. Since I have a "date" with my job New Years Eve I'll be out of it until who knows when on the first and it won't be Alcohol induced.

The only thing I have heard so far is the new album colors. Not all of them will be out but I think 4 of the new coversets will be.

Also one great thing is all 7x7 will now be available as coversets alone!! This is great, no more useless white pages :)

If I find out anything more I will post.

I'm intrigued with the new album covers. I have to make an order in January. My CMC is awesome- she is only in it for the discount now, so 5 of us get together quarterly, make a $90 retail order, but she only charges us her cost. So, I've been racking my brain as to what to order, since I have quite a bit right now....a new album sounds great! And I think I want the new cutter- the one that has the swervy and curvy edges on it. My old template cracked, so I guess I really do need it now!

Alice28 said:
I'm intrigued with the new album covers. I have to make an order in January. My CMC is awesome- she is only in it for the discount now, so 5 of us get together quarterly, make a $90 retail order, but she only charges us her cost. So, I've been racking my brain as to what to order, since I have quite a bit right now....a new album sounds great! And I think I want the new cutter- the one that has the swervy and curvy edges on it. My old template cracked, so I guess I really do need it now!

I love my new deco trimmer I have both old and new and prefer new one.

Just got an e-mail:

1 of each - Ebony, Ruby, Forest and Cobalt
TTY Fresh Cuts
Snap Pack - Primary
DWO - Best Wishes
DWO - Party Time
DWO - Formal Affair
Jumbo GL - Best Wishes
Jumbo GL - Party Time
Jumbo GL - Formal Affair
Album Kit - Delicate Days
CT - Marking Days

Thanks Carrie It looks as if I'm safe with what I have on order now until I see album colors in person that is LOL.

I was hoping some of you would know! ;P Must be Crop Talk.

I am glad CM is making more Done with One.

I LOVE THEM!

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter