CM brunch

FunTimeMom

Mouseketeer
I know CM is not a favorite (to say the least )for many people, and I am going in prepared for mediocrity at best. That said, what foods can I expect? I am really hoping for the mashed potatoes, but I am seeing conflicting reports and all ears doesn't have a menu posted yet.

We went in May and we had the standard breakfast items along with additional soups and salads. I don't remember seeing any mashed potatoes

What is CM? I am trying to run all the restaurants through my head and only come up with nothing, LOL

What is CM? I am trying to run all the restaurants through my head and only come up with nothing, LOL

Yeah, all I could think of was Cape May, but that's just breakfast foods or dinner foods.

I am curious about the brunch menu.
We've done breakfast and dinner ... Tentatively have brunch scheduled at the moment.

We hit chef Mickey every trip because the kids love it.

I have seen no information that indicates mashed potatoes are on the brunch menu, just cheesy potatoes. I wish they were - the Parmesan mashed potatoes was the only item I enjoyed on the dinner menu. The touring plans review has photos of the menu posted at the restaurant (photo on right, not breakfast one on the left) and it matches the official menu posted at disneyworld.com. http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/06/05/chef-mickeys-fun-time-brunch/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter