Club Villain

mrsmorgan

Mouseketeer
Oh I'm sad, by the time I learned about this hard ticket event there were no tickets available the night we are there. I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere. Does anyone know if it will be continuing?

For what night did you want tickets?

Last edited:
One big mystery. People reported having had later reservations that were then cancelled. No reason why.

The whole thing is very odd. They spend so much time planning, doing auditions for professional actors and dancers across the country via big casting ads. Created a Villain event that you can't help but think would sell well ......... I booked day one. You let folks book, then you cancel some dates ........... why bring all these entertainers in for two months.

But hey, it's DHS, I think it's going to be one crazy ride for that park for awhile.
They can change the park name to STC ..... Subject to Change. :goodvibes

I had a Club Villain reservation for March, and was contacted by guest relations to let me know that they had canceled it for all of March. So, it's only available in January and February. They said it was canceled because of "entertainment changes" - whatever that means.

I have a reservation for Jan. 16th, the first night it's happening. I'm looking forward to it so hope nothing changes in the next 17 days! Pretty sure I'd have heard by now but I probably shouldn't assume.......

Bummer, we will be there the last Saturday in February and it looks like a lot of fun but says that night is already sold out.

Going Jan 23. Glad we got it.
Wanted to go in March too, but heard they were all cancelled.
I bet something Star Wars is planned.

I think they are making a huge mistake cancelling this event for March, especially considering most nights sold out.

I had a Club Villain reservation for March, and was contacted by guest relations to let me know that they had canceled it for all of March. So, it's only available in January and February. They said it was canceled because of "entertainment changes" - whatever that means.

Maybe they came to their senses and are bringing back Star Wars Weekends!!!! (hey, one can always hope).

Going Jan 23. Glad we got it.
Wanted to go in March too, but heard they were all cancelled.
I bet something Star Wars is planned.

I think you're right that it's going to some sort of Star Wars party. We have friends going this Saturday night to Club Villain. I have a reservation for the 23rd for my husband and older daughters, who don't know about it. My oldest will especially be excited because she loves the villains.

I have a friend who works in entertainment at DHS and she's hinted at some sort of Star Wars dance party/dessert party/stage show coming soon. I'm not a Star Wars fan and I'm annoyed the park is being pretty much taken over by Star Wars at this point, but I know the fans who are missing out on SWW this year will probably be happy.

Did I hear Star Wars? As much as I love anything Villian related, I love SW even more! I'm just hoping they have the fireworks and dessert party when we go later this year particularly since there will be another SW movie coming out.

DD and I are also going on the 23rd.. can't wait until Sunday to read reviews of those going this weekend

This was my mom's big Christmas gift! We'll be going to the 5:45 show this Saturday. I'm even missing my beloved Patriots game for it! I'll try to take some pictures and write up a review Saturday night in this thread :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter