Club Libby Lu online Liquidation

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by delmar411, Dec 14, 2008.

1. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. drinkme

drinkme DIS Veteran

The sales online look like the sales in the store - ROTTEN.

4. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

I don't know what's in the store as we've only been in there a handful of times ever but .32 for a box of 500ct q-tips is a pretty darn good deal even for a top notch bargain hunter. ;)

.50 for cute sunglasses for a party
    .50 for those play microphones, head sets, hairbands, etc
    .38 for each toe nail painting kit

5. tinytink

tinytink DIS Veteran

I just tried to place an order and after I entered my into I got ERROR Security Exception. Oh well, I guess my plans for a spa day for my dd's bday is not going to happen.

6. Emma's Mom 03

Emma's Mom 03 Earning My Ears

Thanks so much!! I got a bunch of stuff for my daughter's birthday party... They will love it!

7. horseshowmom

horseshowmom DIS Veteran

That's strange, the prices have gone up since yesterday. I had some things that I was going to order yesterday, but something came up, and I didn't get finished. The sale must be going pretty well, and it encouraged them to raise the prices. ;)

8. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

Wow they raised them up quite a bit higher!

At least they left what would be considered party favors the same .50/each piece. I guess they still have tons of those left.

9. julezdisney

julezdisney Boo to the b!

Call your local store! I just did and the sale is 40% off everything in the store + makeovers! That brings a regular "libby du" down to $15 and a Pooh Parlor + makeover down to $24!

10. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

Well I checked the site but can't find anything that might be considered party favors. Can someone tell me what I am missing? All I could find was big boxes of bobby pins and 2 gallons of shampoo's......

11. december

december DIS Veteran

I just ordered a box of the hairspray-24 cans for $12! Dd9 loves the stuff. I'll give her a few cans, then put up the rest for her next few sleepovers. I wish they had some of the other items as well, but 50 cents a can is pretty good.

12. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

It looks like a lot of it is gone. There were sunglasses, necklaces, fingernail/toe nail painting sets in cute little boxes, spa sets.

13. The Disney Bunch

The Disney Bunch Disney Fiends!!

The prices increased!

14. TNMouseFan

TNMouseFan Mouseketeer

Thank you for letting us know about this. I purchased several things for my DDs.
    I just checked the site again to see if they had anything different and the PRICES HAVE DROPPED since I ordered my things. (730 EST on Tuesday). There are not many things left but the glitter spray is now $1.50 for 6 cans!:banana:

15. jennyerin

jennyerin Mouseketeer

When I checked out ,the shipping pulldown had $8 for ground shipping then N-A for $0 and NA-$0. I checked one of those for the free shipping. Is that what everyone did or am I going to have my order cancelled?
    Thanks!
    Lynn

16. delmar411

delmar411 DIS Veteran

no mine had $0 for ground and I think that was the only option for me. I've had some stuff ship already but only a few of the things so far.

actually I take that back. I just checked my status and everything except the q-tips and the $1.50 body/hair spray has shipped already. And those 2 remaining items say submitted.