Club Levels

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by JSClemsonFan, Jan 15, 2013.

1. JSClemsonFan

JSClemsonFan Mouseketeer

What are club levels for past cruisers? Do they mean anything, get you anything, etc?? :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

You can get all of the details and a breakdown of the different level benefits on the Disney Cruise Line Web site.

4. JSClemsonFan

JSClemsonFan Mouseketeer

Really? I've been looking for a cruise for a friend everyday for 2 weeks so I'm on it all the time. I've never seen it on there. What tab is it under?

5. allears

allears "If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!

Near the top of the site, there is title, Castaway Club. It will give you the very basic information on the program. If you have sailed before and have a Disney log on, you can log on and it will give you all of the details on the program. You can also find a lot of the information here under the FAQ sticky.

6. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

After 1 cruise=Silver Castaway Club...on your next cruise you will get a "gift" in your room (it is currently a blue backpack with Castaway Club logo, a keychain, Mickey crackers and Mickey pretzels)
    After 5 cruises=Gold Castaway Club...on your next cruise you will get the Silver gift plus a gold gift (currently a luggage strap, leather journal with pen, and DCL notecards) You also get 10% off in the DCL gift shops onboard and are invited to the Gold & Platinum Castaway Club reception
    After 10 cruises=Platinum Castaway Club...I don't know what you get, I'm not there yet! :) I'm pretty sure it includes Palo at no charge, but not sure what else.
    Just did our 7th...almost Platinum!