Club level or Deluxe Dinning Plan

megnaf

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting Walt Disney World in August and I am undecided in either getting the regular meal plan with 1 snack, 1 quick server and 1 table serve with club level or getting the standard room with deluxe dinning. Any suggestions?

:welcome: to the DIS!

Are you going late enough in August that you might qualify for the free dining promotion? (Usually starts the end of August).

Personally, I think the DxDP is a nice upgrade because it gives you the opportunity to eat at more signature restaurants and see some of the various Deluxe resorts while doing so. So, I would probably pick the DxDP simply because you can tray a greater variety of restaurants. But staying club level doesn't sound so bad either.

Good luck with your decision.

MEK said:
:welcome: to the DIS!

Are you going late enough in August that you might qualify for the free dining promotion? (Usually starts the end of August).

Personally, I think the DxDP is a nice upgrade because it gives you the opportunity to eat at more signature restaurants and see some of the various Deluxe resorts while doing so. So, I would probably pick the DxDP simply because you can tray a greater variety of restaurants. But staying club level doesn't sound so bad either.

Good luck with your decision.

We are planning on going the third week in August. I will keep an eye out for the free dinning promotion, Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter