Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level Concierge ~ Kilimanjaro Club

jambo077.jpg

jambo302.jpg

jambo300.jpg

jambo066.jpg

jambo055.jpg

jambo051.jpg

More next time ♥

earthfaries great pics. We are so excited to be staying here in Aug.
I only wish the rooms were on the same floor as the lounge.
Did you do the Sunrise Safari? We want to book that. Just added CL to our AKL stay today :p

We stayed AKL CL back in September and LOVED IT!!! The Kilimanjaro Club was wonderful and all the Cast Members were wonderful and the food was great.We did the Sunrise Safari and it was worth it we loved getting to see all the animals and then getting time to take pictures of them. Thanks to this my DH new favorite resort is AKL!!

Lovely photos, earthfaries! How did you like the Kilimanjaro Club?

Hi! So sorry I missed this. We loved the Kilimanjaro Club! It's my favorite Club Level, tied with the Poly. We've stayed at all of the Club Levels except the Grand Floridian. The staff were very nice, I loved the atmosphere, and relaxing in the lounge for tea. The rooms were beautiful and it was just an overall wonderful experience. They have the best espresso machine there too :)

earthfaries great pics. We are so excited to be staying here in Aug.
I only wish the rooms were on the same floor as the lounge.
Did you do the Sunrise Safari? We want to book that. Just added CL to our AKL stay today :p

Hi! Sorry I missed this. I am excited for you and your upcoming stay at the AK club level. It's a wonderful experience, and you will love it I'm sure.

Yes, the rooms would be nice on the same floor. It would definitely be more convenient.

We didn't do the Sunrise Safari, but it looks incredible.

Have fun!

Disney Polynesian Resort Concierge Club Level :).

P1019602.jpg

IMG_9706-1.jpg

IMG_9707-1.jpg

IMG_9709-1.jpg

It rivals Disney Animal Kingdom as our favorite club level in WDW. The staff is very attentive, the food is delicious, the lounge is the best, and the nightly view of Wishes from the lounge is priceless ♥.

We loved the Kilimanjaro Club! It's my favorite Club Level, tied with the Poly. We've stayed at all of the Club Levels except the Grand Floridian. The staff were very nice, I loved the atmosphere, and relaxing in the lounge for tea. The rooms were beautiful and it was just an overall wonderful experience. They have the best espresso machine there too :)

Love the AKL CL pics......thanks for posting them :). Glad you had a great stay. AKL CL is one of 3 resorts we're considering for a few nights pre-cruise stay next summer, although it's so hard to decide as there are so many great resorts to choose from.

I know this is for lounge pics but I wanted to post some Deluxe CL room pics. There are very few of this category of room at each resort (there are only 6 at BC) so many people aren't even aware that they exist. They are a separate booking category (they cost more per night than regular CL rooms) but are very very spacious. I know they have them at BWI with a similar set-up, at WL they are more a 1BR suite. I had a terrible time trying to find pics of them online anywhere, so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone is interested. The disadvantage is that they are often NOT on the same floor as the CL lounge. At Beach Club ours was on the 2nd floor. This is room 2557:

109.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

118.jpg

121.jpg

super huge balcony:
124.jpg

View of BC quiet pool & hot tub from balcony:
125.jpg

thank you so much! we are deciding on where to stay next time and it is between the poly or a beach club deluxe room. pics and info on these rooms are scarce. one question if u check back. was it a pain to get to the lounge? i understand that the deluxe rooms are placed all over the resort.

to everyone else, thanks for the pics. i am really surprised by the animal kingdom lodge. stunning!

Hi everyone!; I've just spent the day looking over this entire thread and want to first thank everyone who has posted pictures and reports.
My husband is a Disney CM and they got a 60% off room until Feb 15. so we took advantage and booked 3/2 at AKL CL. Needless to say we could never afford this if it wasn't for the discount. We plan to use the food from the lounge everyday. Especially breakfast. Here's my question.
Since it's a bit of a walk between the lounge (6th floor) and our room (4th floor) is it frowned upon by other guests and/or staff if we bring a container from home to put in several food items, bagels, croissants, fruit,etc; to bring back to the room ? as to make it easier for us. I don't want to receive any weird looks as if I'm loading up on food. Any other info on AKL CL will be appreciated.
Thanks In Advance

we always brought back food. not in containers, but on the plates provided. the lounge was always crowded so in the morning before the kids were up i would make two trips down. the first for chocolate milk and bananas and the second for coffee and pastries. i cant imagine anyone would have a problem.:confused3:confused3

thank you so much! we are deciding on where to stay next time and it is between the poly or a beach club deluxe room. pics and info on these rooms are scarce. one question if u check back. was it a pain to get to the lounge? i understand that the deluxe rooms are placed all over the resort.

to everyone else, thanks for the pics. i am really surprised by the animal kingdom lodge. stunning!

Yes it was a hike to the lounge. We had to walk through a few hallways to get to the lobby elevators, then up to floor 5 to the lounge. There are 2 Deluxe Club Level rooms closer to the lobby, but also not on the 5th floor, above Cape May Cafe. You could request one of those if you want to be a bit closer to the lounge.

Wow! Those BC Deluxe rooms look great! We loved our BC stay :goodvibes
I spent a quiet afternoon in that pool while doing laundry! Actually made laundry enjoyable, :rotfl:

Looks amazing!!! This does look extra expensive have to factor in if it's worth the money.

Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level Concierge ~ Kilimanjaro Club

jambo077.jpg

jambo302.jpg

jambo300.jpg

jambo066.jpg

jambo055.jpg

jambo051.jpg

More next time ♥

Thank you very much for the Club pics. We just booked our CL stay and have never stayed Club level before. My DH has mobility issues, we requested to have our room close to the lounge.

Where is the lounge on the 6th floor? Any tips on room location?

thanks!

Love this thread! Thanks for all who have posted. We are booked for Poly CL in August and cannot wait. We have stayed AKL CL in 2009 and had an amazing experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter