Club 33 For My Birthday!! Woo Hoo!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by PryncessChrysty, Apr 19, 2005.

1. PryncessChrysty

PryncessChrysty <font color=deeppink>This sounds like a fun game<b

:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

My mom is coming down from Colorado for my birthday and I just confirmed our ressies for Club 33!!! I'm so excited, less than two months to go!! :cloud9:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. B9erSteve

B9erSteve Disney Dad

awesome!

4. Briarmom

Briarmom Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee

Congrats! How did you get them?? I have always wanted to eat there (without kids!!). It is on my list of things to do in my lifetime.
    Jess

5. PryncessChrysty

PryncessChrysty <font color=deeppink>This sounds like a fun game<b

If I told you...well, you know what I'd have to do. ;)

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Wow - congratulations. Take extra $ if you'd like to get any Club 33 souvenirs, & enjoy your birthday meal. :)

7. turtle51

turtle51 Disney Fanatic

I wish i was apart of the special group that gets to eat at club 33. If anyone would like to pm and tell me i wouldnt let anyone know ;)

8. Blackunicorn

Blackunicorn <font color=teal>Her mouth runneth over!<br><font

Oh, I'm so jealous! I turn 33 this year, and I was kind of hoping my hubby would find a way to get us in!

If your mom has a stowaway in her trunk, don't be surprised...it's just me, and I won't bother anyone as long as you take me with you to Club 33! :rotfl:

9. lkohawaii

lkohawaii DIS Veteran

Someone fill me in? What's club 33? On second thought maybe I don't want to know huh?

10. darner

darner 10+year DVC owner

11. Briarmom

Briarmom Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee

Hmm, well I guess if you tell me and then I get to go, then I could die happy at least!
    Any idea about the crowds that week you are there? I think that is right around the time I was going to try to sneak over and have a quick trip with just my 6 yr old ds. There are still rooms at all the Disneyland resorts, but that does not always mean anything!

Briar's mommy

12. JDarling

JDarling Resident Disney Freak

For an individual sponsporship to get into club 33, it will cost you $10k a year. That doesn't include the cost of food and stuff (which is a min. of $45/person). It's a wonderful experience! Just remember not to buy tickets. Club 33 reservations come with free 1 day park hoppers. :)

You can check out e-bay. There are some members who "sell" thier reservations for a nominal fee. They make some money off it and you can get in! :) Make sure to explore once you're there. Ask for a tour and the waiter will take you around and give you some history of the place. :)

13. Krispe

Krispe Ahhh... Disney.

Congrats!!! I'm so jealous! Please be sure to post a report and photos! We would love to hear all about it! :earboy2: