Clothes for kids with SPD issues

kayrosek

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever tried any of the clothes that this company sells? We love the seamless socks. They are the only ones my son will wear even in below frezzing weather. I was thrilled to find them. I also love the tie print shirt and want to order the blazer as soon as it comes out next fall. Just thought I'd share. Sorry about that I'm editing now to add the link. Can't believe I forgot that. http://www.softclothing.net/

thanks for the tip! my ds will only wear fleece pants, im getting good at making them but have had a hard time finding seamless socks for him!

Thanks - I will have to check it out. My eldest daughter hates seams on her socks though lately we have had some luck with regular thin socks in a bigger size vs thicker hanes type socks.

Sometimes the Stride Rite in my mall carries seamless socks (it's hit or miss) and I have gotten some that dd loves there! The other socks she has she turns inside out--makes her happy!

My son is never happy with regular socks even turning them inside out (I wish that worked.) The seamless socks are more expensive but when we found them it felt tlike such a break through. They were the first socks he would wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter