Closing on August UY

DizneyLover

Earning My Ears
I just sent in closing documents for VGC today with a August UY. The contract included 115 2013 points. DH and I are planning a trip for four nights beginning on Sept 1, 2014 we plan on only using our 115 2013 points.

Question, do I need to bank these points as soon as I get membership number since I am outside the 2013 travel window of 8/1/2013-7/31/2014 for these points? And than turn around and make my reservation for Sept 1, 2014?

I am learning a lot from this thread but just need clarification on this reservation, thanks so much.

Points need to be available at the time of your stay, not when you book. If the points are in the wrong UY, you need to bank or borrow.

:earsboy: Bill

Points need to be available at the time of your stay, not when you book. If the points are in the wrong UY, you need to bank or borrow.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks, that's what I thought. I am learning but some things are still a little confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter