closing/occ site waiver recorded but not deed?

summabreeze85

Mouseketeer
Got word from the title company that our file closed wednesday march 25th. On March 24th the waiver of ROFR was recorded on the OCC site. Any idea why only the waiver would be recorded and not the deed? Also this is what the site says:

Rec Date: 03/2x/2015 03:xx:15 PM BookPage: B: 10xxx P: 8xxx, ... Related: Related BP:
Grantor:
Legal: DISNEY S SARATOGA SPRINGS RESORT

Workflow Status: "This document is being processed. The information displayed is subject to change."

Why would a document still be in processing when it was recorded almost a week ago?

Last edited:
Good question, I would call your title company and ask them.

:earsboy: Bill

Last edited:
The waiver is often recorded in the seller's name, while the Deed will be recorded in your name. It's possible they misspelled something on the index, so you might need to try some different search terms to pull it up.

FYI: the book and page information links straight back to the document, including some personal information. You might not want that posted. Also, add two to the page number and you'll find your deed.

Thanks for your help - I found the deed! Had to switch around some of the search items. I'm looking now from my computer and the waiver no longer says it is being processed either. I wonder if they fixed it today or if for some reason that message just came up because I was searching it from my cellphone earlier today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter