Closest place for Mickey Waffles?

daemom

DIS Veteran
Where is the closest place to get Mickey Waffles--not including Trails End? We aren't interested in the buffet breakfast, but want a Mickey Waffle at least once while we're there. It's our first trip to the fort and really looking forward to it! Thanks for input!

Our last trip we had them at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge one morning. Take the boat its a few minute ride from the fort.

Captain Cooke's is a quick serve restaurant on the first level of the Polynesian Resort. They serve Mickey Waffles. You could take a boat from the Fort to Magic Kingdom, then either the monorail to the Poly resort, or another boat to the dock of the Polynesian. You'll be able to check out the new lobby and the new villas on the water. This may not be the closest place, but it's a fun trip.... something to think about.

Oooooh great idea! Sounds like Captain Cook's and a bit of exploring on a rest day (eh maybe I'll just call it a "slow-down day"! Thank you so much!! I'm so excited I can't contain myself at times!

Our last trip we had them at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge one morning. Take the boat its a few minute ride from the fort.

Roarin' Fork also serves Mickey waffles. It will be quicker and less expensive. They serve them with three choices of toppings, but I am sure you can get them plain. I recommend the bananas foster - wow! :banana:

Roarin' Forks--on my list now! Quicker AND less expensive??? I'm there!

Tonga Toast? I have never tried it! Sounds like it's a must-do! :)

We usually eat at our favorites, but this time we're trying new things, so Tonga Toast it is!

Bananas Foster Mickey Waffles???? Oh myyyyyy!! That one is MINE!!!! Thanks!!!

To visit the monorail hotels, it's easiest to take the boat from the Fort to the Contemporary, then around to the other hotels on the resort monorail. Taking it over to MK and back again is tedious, and crowded, and kind of sad cause you can see right into the park lol.

The small boat goes between the Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. Perfect!

To visit the monorail hotels, it's easiest to take the boat from the Fort to the Contemporary, then around to the other hotels on the resort monorail. Taking it over to MK and back again is tedious, and crowded, and kind of sad cause you can see right into the park lol.

The small boat goes between the Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. Perfect!

Thanks! This is our first time at the Fort and I'm trying to check out other posts to see which is the best way to get around! I just hope I don't get to the dock and get on the wrong boat!! I guess I'd really be taking the scenic view! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter