Closest Dunkin Donuts and Church's chicken to property?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by ppony, Sep 6, 2012.

1. ppony

ppony Artist in residence DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I think I read that there are some DDs on property in gas stations? But can anyone tell me for sure and where as well as Church's Chicken. We don't have either of them within 300 miles of us in MN and my DH is a die-hard Church's Chicken fan...and well, DD is like heaven! :goodvibes I tried to do searches on their respective sites but they were difficult.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mikehn

mikehn DIS Veteran

Im sure there are a number of dunkin donuts close by, but the one I usually go to is at the intersection of rt 535 and Palm parkway, right across the street from the Sheraton Safari

4. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

5. khiguchi

khiguchi Mouseketeer

My favorite DD close to property is just down from 535 from that one mentioned above, across the street from the Chick fil A (next to the mini golf place; same strip mall as CiCi's Pizza). It's newer and staff is friendlier.

Further down 535, toward 192 there is a Dunkin Donuts in the Hess station but again, not as good as the standalones at both locations mentioned above.

6. ppony

THANKS everyone!!! :flower3: Now to plan my attack! :tiptoe:

7. ppony

I think we actually stopped at that CHICK-FIL-A while out just exploring for a place to grab a bite. Let's see if I can find it again. YUM!

8. aquagreenpbc

aquagreenpbc Earning My Ears

Definitely plan a breakfast visit to chic fil a!!! Mmmmm. Best chicken biscuits!!! :)