(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the rapidfill system took over, mugs became usable at all resorts, no matter where you purchased them.

We see this as a huge advantage of the Rapid Fill system. Last year we did a tour of the monorail resorts and got refills at each. This year we have been to three resorts besides ours for refills. We just throw the mugs in the stroller to have ready when we end up at a resort.

I'm probably not the first to ask this but I couldn't find an answer. My husband and I are taking a trip next year with our two year old. Do I need to buy her a mug, or can she share from our mugs? I know she doesn't require a park ticket, but the mug I am not sure about it. She mostly drinks water, but I may want to give her some milk or juice as well.

I'm probably not the first to ask this but I couldn't find an answer. My husband and I are taking a trip next year with our two year old. Do I need to buy her a mug, or can she share from our mugs? I know she doesn't require a park ticket, but the mug I am not sure about it. She mostly drinks water, but I may want to give her some milk or juice as well.

Milk and juice are not included in the refillable mug program, so buying her a mug is not necessary.

We wound up buying our daughter a mug when she was two because she wanted her own cup. We would have been able to share with her for the beverages she was drinking, but it was convenient for us all to have our own cups.

In the same boat with my 2 1/2 year old. She'll definitely want her own cup so we'll be buying one for her. Since so much else is free for her, I can't complain!:cool1:

So I have a split stay coming up. Hotel A is for 2 nights with dining plan. Hotel B is for 3 nights no dining plan. Am I right in assuming that my mug won't work after checkout day of hotel A? If not, can I purchase additional days on the mug once it expires on day 3?

So I have a split stay coming up. Hotel A is for 2 nights with dining plan. Hotel B is for 3 nights no dining plan. Am I right in assuming that my mug won't work after checkout day of hotel A? If not, can I purchase additional days on the mug once it expires on day 3?

I think I found my own answer. Dining plan mugs activated for 14 days. is this correct?

It will work as long as hotels A and B are both Disney owned and operated Resorts. The mug should be good for 14 days.

nothing to do with mugs. but with a split stay, there is a way to maximize those dining credits.

for us, the dining plan is a lot of food. the credits don't expire until midnight of check out day.

so you could save a TS credit for check out day and use it for a dinner at your new resort. (or in a park or DTD ) on check in day. you could use the sanck credits for items that will keep until the 2nd stay, also (as well as desserts) such as the choc. cakes and cheesecakes.

Where do you buy these mugs at Boardwalk???
Sorry if this has already been answered, I couldn't read through all 201 pages to see if the answer had already been given!

Where do you buy these mugs at Boardwalk???
Sorry if this has already been answered, I couldn't read through all 201 pages to see if the answer had already been given!
I think at the Boardwalk you get them at the bakery.

We are going to the Disney Vero Beach resort in a couple of weeks. Do they have the same refillable mug program as the other WDW resorts? Same mug design or is it a resort specific mug?

So I don't think I can look through all these posts for the answer. We're buying the mug, no DDP, and we want to get the most out of it. Can you use the mug at a resort TS restaurant ?

So I don't think I can look through all these posts for the answer. We're buying the mug, no DDP, and we want to get the most out of it. Can you use the mug at a resort TS restaurant ?

Nope. You can only use the mug at the refill/food court stations at any of the resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter