• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 31 points available @$8 per point, any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikihula

DIS Veteran
These are banked points and cannot be transferred, and must be used by September 30, 2010. I will be glad to check availability for you.

I was looking for 1 night Saturday September 11th, any studio, prefer BLT/VWL. But would take any available, PM me.

Jamie

HI!
I am looking for points for a studio at BWV 9/20 departing 9/23 (30 points) if you still have any left. Second choice would be 9/27 departing 9/30
Thanks for your help!
Annie

Hi! I actually need 32 points if they are still available. I am looking for a studio at OKW 9/24 and 9/25 or a standard view at Boardwalk same amount of points. Thank you.

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately I had to leave the house early this morning and didn't return until after Member Services had closed. I'll reply to each of you as soon as I can in the order you replied. I'll call MS Saturday morning to see what's available.
Thanks again.

Hi! I am looking for a ressie for one studio for 2 people, checking in on 5/29, checking out on 5/31. I know it's a long shot, so let me know if it doesn't work out. I would also be willing to check in on 5/30 (still out on 5/31), if that makes a difference. Here's the order of my preferences:

1. BLT standard, then lake
2. AKV value, then standard
3. BCV
4. BWV standard, then preferred
5. OKW
6. VWL
7. SSR

Can you tell me what forms of pmt you accept?

Thanks!:cutie:

I was able to rent the points to someone who needed them all. Thank you to all who responded to my post, and I hope you are able to find the points you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter