(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD ~2013~

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDWKOOK, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofynut41

goofynut41 Disney Veteran

WOW!!! NEW THREAD!!!!:banana: KOOK has been busy..:artist:
    Thank you for all you do...:hug:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. snausman

snausman Mouseketeer

Could you please add us to the log..our dates our May 18-23. Thank you!!!!! Love the new thread!!
    Laura

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Looks great, KOOK.....you do a great job of keeping this thread going and up to date :thumbsup2.

5. kc2kl115

kc2kl115 Earning My Ears

Can you add into the log as well. We are staying from May 22 to May 27

6. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

The new site looks Wonderful KOOK !

7. Paul Couturier

Paul Couturier Future Disneymooner

WDWKOOK,

Please add me to your list.

I'll be honeymooning with my new wife 9/22-9/30, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites!

8. WDW in Pearls

WDW in Pearls Monograms and Minnie Ears

I've been looking all over for a WL 2013 thread and I'm happy to see it! We will be going for my birthday Sept 14-19.

9. jenifferf00

jenifferf00 Mouseketeer

Tomorrow at this time I hope to be checking out the resort in person! Very excited!

10. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

You're welcome and thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed creating and updating this thread for everyone.

Did you stay in a Deluxe room again? I know what you mean about missing it right after leaving, so it sounds like it's time for you to plan another trip;)

:hug:Great to have you here and I'm ready to put you in the log anytime::yes::

New thread, old friends:grouphug: - hey, where is everybody else:confused3

The new thread is a perfect segue to your new TR. I missed today's installment and look forward to catching up tomorrow, even though it makes me hungry! Check it out everyone:thumbsup2

It's a GOOD busy and welcome back!

I'd be happy to add you and I'm glad you love it:goodvibes

Awww, thank you for taking the Blue Flag over here from the CR thread:)

Yesindeedy!

Thank you! Pull up a rocker and sit a spell.

How exciting! Did you request North Wing?

Welcome!

11. WDWKOOK

The Lodge is breathtaking in person - have a great vacation.

12. Tbone17701

Tbone17701 Disney Dreamer

Great thread! We are looking forward to our next WL stay in Nov 2013. Thought I'd gather any thoughts on my quandary with regard to that stay. Would like to try CL (hopefully with bunk beds), but can only confirm 11/9-11/16 with our discount. We did the week after Thanksgiving last year and LOVED all the Christmas decorations, cooler temps and lower crowds. Is it a ridiculously long shot to book what is available and hope for upgrading (by paying for it of course) to CL at check-in the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I can't decide if I should book the week we know we loved and risk CL not being available, or book the earlier week with CL and hope we enjoy it just as much?! So tough...

13. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

I don't post here alot, but I do read from time to time as the WL was the second deluxe we tried (2004) and has been a favorite ever since :goodvibes.

14. MAGIC...itis!

MAGIC...itis! Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Res

KOOK: Love the new thread as much as I love WL. I can't wait to add my name to the list of WL visitors. :-)

15. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Kook, beautiful (and informative) thread as always! :thumbsup2

Magic, have to second this! :flower3:

16. Kathymford

Kathymford A little obsessed is ok....right?

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any updates on the thread!! HA. This is already the 3rd thread since I started following for my trip last Sept!! Great job as always KOOK!!

17. nathanyell

nathanyell DIS Veteran

Hey Kook!

Glad to see a new thread. I'm hoping to be on here a bit more as I get ready for our trip in June. :cool1:

Brian

18. jstoll1

jstoll1 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info.

19. Ana~n~Joseph

Ana~n~Joseph I cried like a baby when my 12 month old son met M

I love this thread! We (myself, husband and our DS(4)) will be staying at Wilderness Lodge from Nov 30-Dec 7th and we are doing Club Level!!! :cheer2: This is our first stay at the Lodge...can't wait!!!!

20. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

:hug: If only the AP rate was 35% this summer.....I miss OFC, I know the girls would love it!!! Instead we will wait for a certain special Bay Lake Queen check in at KKC :blush:

21. WDWKOOK

Welcome! There is great comfort in booking the familiar (and with a discount;)). I think that booking the week you know you love with lower crowds and beautiful decorations is the way to go. Even though you can't book CL right now, it doesn't mean that a CL room with your discount won't open up before arrival. I had BLT open up with our military rate just a few weeks prior to arrival. If that doesn't happen, you can still inquire at check-in, however, you would most likely be charged the rack rate price difference. But, I think if you book a non-CL room now and keep checking periodically for CL availability, it will probably open up before your trip.

Great to have you lurking and posting, when the mood strikes you:thumbsup2

My magical quill is ready for your dates! So glad you love the new and improved thread.

Thank you so much:goodvibes. I must give a shout out to the amazing POP thread hostess, Janet B. Go to her thread for all your POP CENTURY needs::yes::

You found us! Didn't want us getting shut down since we were fast-approaching 250 pages. Thanks so much for your kind comment, Kathy.

Hey, Brian!

I can always use some help around here. How old is DD now? Is she in college yet? Hope all is well!

You're welcome:)

Welcome and you've been added to the Lodgers' Log. (The list is getting mighty long:)). You're going to just love WL and the fantastic Old Faithful Club, Bay Lake, FW, the geyser, the EWP and WCC and... So glad you love the thread and let us know if you have any questions about your first stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.