(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDWKOOK, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

Thanks, KOOK! :thumbsup2 I'm not sure I'll figure it out, but I'll try. I'll use yours to make things easy!

Edited to add..Sorry, I tried but I don't even know how to find "copy the image address"! Wish I was more savvy!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

Welcome back! Not a great greeting returning to a dead battery - ugh.

You and others are reporting high resort/pool crowds during the past week or two. I'm sorry you didn't get one of the two 'Bear Face' rooms. They are located in such a way that you wouldn't have really heard folks running up and down hallways yelling which is another reason they're so nice. It does ruin it for everyone when lounge behavior isn't monitored. But, if one of the parents was fooling around in the hallway along with the kids, it probably wouldn't have helped if they were 'monitoring' lounge behavior:rolleyes:

Thanks for reporting on the decorations for those going soon. I love your cobweb story!

4. WDWKOOK

If your mouse doesn't have the option for you to 'right click' on the image and have a menu appear with 'copy image address' as an option, then either go to those two sites I posted or below is the actual image address for the ticker I made for you.

Just copy the address and paste it into your signature. You will need to add [​IMG] to the end. Then you can 'preview your signature' and the ticker should appear.

Copy this and add [​IMG] end:

http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1366700404.jpg

5. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

I must be an idiot! I did as you said, using the ticker you made for me, and it's not showing up!:confused3

Well, I just saw it but it's not in image form...

6. WDWKOOK

:blush:

Just noticed that I forgot to tell you to add a backslash to the last IMG only - the [/IMG] at the end.

Add / to the IMG at the end and it will look like this: [/IMG] and it should work better for you.

7. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

Thanks for the link to the banners, Kook. I just made one. :thumbsup2

The trip seems a lot closer now. :)

ETA:
    I just noticed it was for the Villas. Well, that's okay. The picture is of the resort. :)

8. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

Thank you..:worship:
    I'll work on it again....such a dummy I am!

9. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

Yay! :yay: Look what I did, KOOK!! (with your help) :thumbsup2

10. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Does the lounge have brewed iced tea?

11. EmmaMagsMom

EmmaMagsMom Mouseketeer

Disney is killing me!!!! I've only been home 48hrs and every time I'm in front of the tv, a Disney World commercial comes on :( I guess you start think of next trip to get you over the hump :)

12. Ashleyfaz

Ashleyfaz Mouseketeer

About to do my online check in. We're staying in a wilderness view, what should I request? Thanks in advance!

13. hbr03

hbr03 Earning My Ears

Wanted to confirm that yes, the bus starts running between 6:45-7:00 for breakfast ADRs. We checked with the concierge desk the night before. :)

14. yolie912

yolie912 DIS Veteran

I know the feeling! Good good lifeeeeee! LOL:cool1:

15. WDWKOOK

Looks great and I've wondered why the VWL ticker doesn't show VWL:confused3. The great thing about the tickers is they're free so you can always make up a new one when the mood strikes you.

You're not a dummy - you did it!

Yes - unsweetened. I like to mix it with the lemonade;)

[​IMG]

They're just there to get you extra excited:hyper:

I think you mean a Woods View? In that case, if you request a high floor, you might be able to see some of Wishes. But, keep in mind that on the 6th floor some of the balcony railings are solid and you have to be standing to see over them.

I hope you have a great vacation!!

Thank you! So park opening time doesn't affect this - the bus always runs at this time to the four parks? (That would be the same time the Blue Flag boat starts running from WL.) If this is so, I'm going to post your information to the transportation section on the first page:)

:rotfl:
    This is gonna be........

16. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

Ah, it's nice to pop in this morning and see my new ticker!! :thumbsup2:
    BUT, it's not nice that there's so much of a wait....:faint:

17. tpettie

tpettie What's a tag and why do I want one...

I was thinking about booking a wagon ride for our group of 25.

Here is what i'm wondering about is this a good way to tour the campgrounds?? I read that they get all done up for the christmas holiday and would like to see it.

if we wanted to do the campfire marshmallow roast that starts at 7pm right??

Could I then book the wagon ride for say 8/8:30?? is an hour at the campfire enough time for a group of 25??

18. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Kook- thanks for the tea info... it's what I drink...not a fan of gold peak.

Another question...my son will be arriving on Saturday and staying at Pop...how does he get from there to WL on Sunday? Thanks!

19. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

He could take the bus from Pop to MK, then take the boat over to WL. Or if he needs to be at WL really early, a cab would be good.

20. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Thanks, he will have luggage so I don't know about the bus to MK and then the boat

21. WDWKOOK

There is also a direct bus to WL from the MK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.