(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Yankee Candles....:rolleyes1

I was doing some research......:rolleyes1

And came across a blog of a Wildernedd Lodge fan who claims

The Yankee Candle sent, "Mountain Lodge" ( oh, how fitting :lmao:)

"smells just like the Lodge!"

If anyone happens to be near a Yankee Candle store, check it out and let us know if we all NEED a "Mountain Lodge" scented candle!:flower3:

:grouphug:

Speaking of Yankee Candles....:rolleyes1

I was doing some research......:rolleyes1

And came across a blog of a Wildernedd Lodge fan who claims

The Yankee Candle sent, "Mountain Lodge" ( oh, how fitting :lmao:)

"smells just like the Lodge!"

If anyone happens to be near a Yankee Candle store, check it out and let us know if we all NEED a "Mountain Lodge" scented candle!:flower3:

:grouphug:

I've smelled it. It's smells good, but not like the WL. The WL honestly smells like the BBQ at WCC...this candle does not. :flower3:

I have to agree - Mountain Lodge doesn't remind me of WL...it has an underlying tobacco note to it. It reminds me of, well, a musty old hunting cabin!!!

We do have a "Lodge" line of accessories right now - lots of bears, moose, pine trees - every day at work it's my "sign" that WL is giong to work out for the October trip!!

TaraPA, I totally remember that episode from when it first aired. Very cool!

I'm on vacation in northern Minnesota with family this week, so I'm getting behind on the boards. Someone let m know if I miss any major announcements! :rotfl2:

Hi,

I apologize in advance if I missed it, but does anyone know what types of alcohol are offered in the club level lounge?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jennifer

Hey guys...wondering if anyone knows if the a/c is motion controlled. There's another thread that indicated it was...I knew this was the place to get "the facts".:cool2:

Kook,

Among all the great tidbits of info you'll discover for us, is there any chance you can get an update on the status of Wishes rooftop viewing at WL? I'm still hoping for that as part of my anniversary present to my DW. If not I need to start working on other plans.

Thanks!

BTW - just took a two hour drive each way for a weekend trip and the prospect of 10-11 hours for this upcoming Disney trip doesn't seem like fun. It's one of the very few things I miss about living in Florida. The ability to head up there for the weekend was pretty cool.

Checked in and got upgraded from standard to courtyard view! :). We are in MK now. The kids pick for their first ride of the trip Small world.

Hi,

I apologize in advance if I missed it, but does anyone know what types of alcohol are offered in the club level lounge?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jennifer

From what I remember, there was beer (Bud Light, Yeungling, Moosehead, Woodchuck Apple Cider), there was a white wine and a red wine (merlot and Chardonnay), there was Baileys, Amaretto, Grand Marnier, Corvoisier...that's all I can remember seeing...

Hey guys...wondering if anyone knows if the a/c is motion controlled. There's another thread that indicated it was...I knew this was the place to get "the facts".:cool2:

Unless it was changed since last August...It isn't...at night I just turn the knob to 62ish to keep us cool all night(DD & DH both sleep with high body temps) & we wake up with it still cold in the room.

Mousemommy1 said:
From what I remember, there was beer (Bud Light, Yeungling, Moosehead, Woodchuck Apple Cider), there was a white wine and a red wine (merlot and Chardonnay), there was Baileys, Amaretto, Grand Marnier, Corvoisier...that's all I can remember seeing...

Thanks mouse mommy! Most appreciated.

PrincessesX3 said:
Checked in and got upgraded from standard to courtyard view! :). We are in MK now. The kids pick for their first ride of the trip Small world.

You have to love that! Congrats on the courtyard view and enjoy your trip.

Thanks Mary...I read that it might have changed too with the refurb. I guess we will find out in 2 weeks :upsidedow

:dance3: 5 days until we arrive to Hilton Head Resort and 6 days until Wilderness Lodge! :dance3:

I've reached the point where I have no attention span and I just want to go to the airport and wait for my flight to leave! :yay: All of our preDisney errands have been done (I think) and now I just have to do :laundy: and pack :woohoo:

:dance3: 5 days until we arrive to Hilton Head Resort and 6 days until Wilderness Lodge! :dance3:

I've reached the point where I have no attention span and I just want to go to the airport and wait for my flight to leave! :yay: All of our preDisney errands have been done (I think) and now I just have to do :laundy: and pack :woohoo:

I am right there with you! 4 days until Disney Vero Beach and 8 days until Wilderness Lodge. My laundry is done only because my children left for Vero Beach this past Tuesday to stay with my Mom for a week and a half before our vacation starts. It's amazing how clean my house stays and how much less laundry I have to do when my children are not here. As messy as they are, I miss them terribly and can't wait to see them in 4 more days and certainly can't wait until we all check in at our favorite place Wilderness Lodge! Whoo hoo!:yay:

We just switched from ASMu to Wilderness Lodge for Free Dining December 10-15th!!! I'm so excited to be at WL around Christmas. The only deluxe we've stayed at is Poly, so it should be great. :thumbsup2

We just switched from ASMu to Wilderness Lodge for Free Dining December 10-15th!!! I'm so excited to be at WL around Christmas. The only deluxe we've stayed at is Poly, so it should be great. :thumbsup2

I love the Christmas decorations at WL!!!!! They are just beautiful!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter