Thanks for the opinions. I'm glad that I still have until July to make a decision, because I keep changing my mind about everything! if I do decide to rent DVC points, I'm pretty sure it would be worth it to stay at BLT, just for the convenience. But I still don't know if I want to go the route of renting points, because I don't know if I want to pay for and commit to a place 11 months in advance. It may be worth it to wait and see if I can get a decent room discount on the CR - it won't be as cheap as renting points, but at least I'd have a lot more flexibility.