(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS Information Thread ~2012~

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDWKOOK, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KerryCM

KerryCM DIS Veteran

Hooray!!!!! So happy you changed your dates. Good luck at States.:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. KerryCM

KerryCM DIS Veteran

Briar rose, so happy everything went off OK. The pictures are beautiful.

4. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

OMG, thank you so much for following up with us! I wondered how it all turned out. I can't believe the chef showed-up at the cottage! It sounds like it was just magical and what a great memory and beautiful ring and delectable cakes!

5. WDWKOOK

Congratulations and happy planning!

I think your bragging is valuable:thumbsup2

Your instincts were right, Mom:thumbsup2. Have a great trip:)

:yay:

6. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

Wow, how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Love the shirts on the bed, those are so cute!!!

7. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

Maybe it's the BW connection, but on Friday my DD's tennis team made it to the State Tournament, too. (We didn't rearrange our WDW vacation, because that is scheduled for August, but I wanted to brag, too.)

Brier Rose, your photos are amazing. What a lucky couple to have you in their lives!

8. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Brier rose that's amazing!!!!! I'm so glad you shared!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & BWI Sept 8-15, 2013

9. Disneyaunt4

Disneyaunt4 <font color=red>I wonder what they put in that wax

108 days until I am there:banana::banana::banana:

10. sfbank

sfbank DIS Veteran

Sandi-Congrats to you guys too. Thanks to Kook and Kerry. DD is excited for sure.:)

11. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

Good luck to your DD. busy week for you next week.

12. BringingUpDisney

BringingUpDisney DIS Veteran

Seriously, you are the best sister ever! They are a lucky couple to have you in their lives!

13. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

Brier Rose... Thanks for sharing the pictures of the engagement room. The cakes look delish and the flowers so beautiful.

Congratulations on a job well done! She must have been amazed by the whole set up.

14. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

Brier RoseWOW!Congrats to your brother and soon to be sister....the wedding will struggle to top the engagement :love:

15. Brier Rose

Brier Rose <font color=9999FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain

Thanks so much, to all of you!! You're all so sweet! :goodvibes

We just had the best time ever, and the awesome people we worked with truly made it easy!

I was just so happy to be able to help my brother. He's been sooo very busy with finishing up college this semester, and all the 1000 things he had to do. He would come up with ideas, and I'd just get them worked out for him..team effort! haha But he really is my "baby" brother..15 years difference between us, and I'm just so proud of him, and the man he's become. He is not just a great brother, but a wonderful person.

Plus..I can't tell y'all how excited I am to be getting a new sister that loves Disney as much as we do! :love:

.....and YES the cakes were omg AmAzInG!! The one I got to taste was chocolate cake with Bailey's filling and Buttercream frosting..wow..I wish I had some right now!::yes::

16. Cshel85

Cshel85 Mouseketeer

Getting excited, leave at 7:00 am saturday. The BWI does have refrigerators in the rooms, right? I wanted to pick up some bottled water to keep in our room

17. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Havent stayed at BWI yet, we are booked for Sept but all WDW resorts now have fridges but the deluxes always had them! Have a great time!

18. TaraPA

TaraPA <font color=navy>I will think of that animatronic

Brier Rose I'm loving those pics!!!!

I'm jealous of everyone going shortly. I have 78 days to go & that might as well be 378 or 578...seems like forever & a day!

If anyone has any tips to beat the heat please share. We've never gone in August & I HATE heat & humidity. We won't be in parks during the daytime, and will dress light & drink lots of water- any other good tips?

19. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

I also have 78 days left!!!
    It's hotter than heck!!!!!!!!! Go to the parks early, nap or pool later, lot's of tank tops, etc, you will survive LOL. I love the mornings in August, it's so wonderfully warm. Evenings are a bit stuffy, but I don't care, I'd rather be there. For sure though you still need a sweatshirt for dinner, because they crank the A/C!

20. dmwang9

dmwang9 Agent P's sidekick-in-training

I keep a damp towel around my neck when it's hot outside. It really helps keep you cool, and when it dries out, you can just rewet it in a bathroom or water fountain. If you really want to get fancy, there's a product called the Chilly Pad that is made of fabric that keeps the water longer, so the cloth lasts for hours before it dries.

21. WDWKOOK

I LOVE it (get it?) and congratulations to DD!

:yay:

:wave: Welcome back;)

So true about topping the engagement - when do we help start planning the Disney wedding, Brier Rose?:hyper:

What a wonderful family you have and SIL-to be:thumbsup2

You better be all packed today!!

I have to ask why you won't be in the parks during the day - not even to eat? In that case, the parks at night are wonderful in August. Are you just doing PM EMH? Without the sun out it's fabulous and usually seems to rain less. The daytime is very humid with bouts of rain. But, when it rains, the lines are much shorter and it cools off.

Welcome and that's great advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.