cleaver countdown ideas

denisea51

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in Feb. and I would like to make a countdown board
as a Xmas present for our Grand kids. Any ideas???

TIA Denise

we had a 100 day countdown party and made our calendar then, i will try to post pictures but have never done so, so not sure if i can figure it out. anyway we took black posterboard and cut of 3 circles one large one to be mickey's head, and two smaller circles for the ears, we taped and glued the ears on(size will determine how many days you want to start your countdown. then we got disney stickers from the dollar tree and placed them throughout the head and ears, we then got the paint sample mickey's from home depot and covered the stickers using scrapbooking glue dots. we numbered each of the mickey heads then everyday the kids can remove a mickey head and reveal the sticker hidden underneath. we made it to be big enough to hang on the door. hope this helps, good luck and have fun. if you have any questions or i wasn't clear just let me know.

disneycalendar004.jpg

Good idea. Any more? I am trying to come up with an idea counting down weeks, until middle of April and than I will go to daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter