Clear Stamping?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Just went to a stamping party last night. We used the clear stamps with clear blocks. WOW. Does anyone know where they can be bought except at the stamping parties? Canadain stores ? Now I am eager to design and make my own christmas cards. :banana:

I don't really do that much stamping, but the first time I saw the clear kind, I got some! I ordered mine from QVC (it's an Anna Griffin set). I think that several companies are getting on the clear stamp bandwagon b/c when I went to teh Scrapbook Expo earlier this month, lots of booths had them. I'll bet that you will be able to find them at Michaels or Jo-Anns (if you have those in Canada).

Disney Ontario said:
Just went to a stamping party last night. We used the clear stamps with clear blocks. WOW. Does anyone know where they can be bought except at the stamping parties? Canadain stores ? Now I am eager to design and make my own christmas cards. :banana:

I saw some of these at Michaels the other day. Close to My Heart also carries them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter