Class in a Box or Scrap of the Month clubs?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Do any of you belong to any of these clubs where every month you receive products/paper for that "class"? There seem to be a lot of them out there and I'm just not sure which one to pick. Are there any you do or do NOT recommend? Any comments on quality, customer serivce and price would be greatly appreciated! The ones I have heard of so far are Club Scrap, Little Red Scrapbook, Scrap Room, 3 SCrappy Boys, Kit n' Kaboodles and Scrap Jammies.

Thanks!

I belong to the Scrap Room (www.scrap-room.com) and I love it. You get 4 layout kits per month, and "recipe cards" that tell you exactly how to use the materials -- sometimes you may want to follow exactly and sometimes you use it for inspiration. I love how everything is coordinated so you can spend more time on the layout and creativity than worrying over whether or not everything matches.

I did club scrap for a while (2 years) but I found I wasn't using the materials. They were nice and the kits were worth the money, but I wasn't using it like I should.

I belonged to Club Scrap for three years and finally quit because I never used their stuff...the cardstock is almost too pretty to use! Currently I belong to Gingerscraps and The Daisy Bucket...I love them both. Gingerscraps sends the stuff to make four layouts and they are always really cute and not too difficult to put together. Daisy Bucket has a paper, card and embellishment kit. I subscribe to the embellishment and the paper kit, always nice paper and embellies...I use most of the stuff I get. I've also had past subscriptions to self-addressed which is an 8x8 club that I never used but their stuff was darling, and to scrap of the month which I think closed up.

Monica

Right now I belong to Scrap Jammies... I haven't used a layout yet though. But my goal this new year is to spend less time on the internet and more time scraping. So far nothing Scrap Jammies has sent me inspired me to scrap it yet. So I might cancel it. But I'd love to see the other sites.

MBowers said:
Currently I belong to Gingerscraps and The Daisy Bucket...I love them both.
Monica

Monica,

Can you share the links for Gingersnaps and The Daisy Bucket?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter