Clarion LBV or Baymont in Kissimmee

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by scrapgal123, Apr 1, 2013.

1. scrapgal123

scrapgal123 Mouseketeer

Great rates for both of these for the dates I am thinking of traveling. Anyone stayed at both and can comment if they prefer one over the other? TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

sorry don't know these

have you looked on
    www.tripadvisior.com - for their reviews

eliminate any that are too horrible or too wonderfully.

4. Just People

Just People Lurker

We always stay at Clarion LBV when in Orlando offsite. It's definitely a mo-frills motel, but its clean, we feel very safe, and a 5 minute drive to DTD. My only advise is, when checking-in, ask for a room with parking lot view. I-4 noises are not as bad as people claim, but if you can avoid it why not. Clarion LBV is always dependable to put out discounts throughout the year.

5. DisneyDiana

DisneyDiana DIS Veteran

I have stayed at the Clarion LBV several times. I think it is great for the price. The location is great. We even used the park shuttle and found it to be very convenient. There is also a nice water play area if you have children. I have not stayed at the Baymont.

6. anniemck

anniemck DIS Veteran

Which one has a hot tub? That is my only requirement when staying at a hotel, prefer indoors for the hot tub as well.
    My daughter loves the Baymont in Kissimmee by the way.

7. disneygurlz2s

disneygurlz2s Counting down the days.....

We stayed at Clarion 22, 23 years ago when it was the Comfort Inn. I just booked it again tonight for a 3 day stay in June. Sounds like reviews are mixed on the travel sites (ie Trip Advisor), and yet everyone has them at 3 stars+

Any other thoughts, comments?

Shari