Clarification on dinner & shows on 3 night Dream Bahamas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by sahara910, Feb 24, 2013.

1. sahara910

sahara910 Mouseketeer

As I understand we will be assigned each of the 3 MD restaurants on each night. DH and I would like to try and do Palo or Remy (not sure which). If we can even get in. We don't want to miss pirate night and we want to make sure there is kid's club when we make the reservation (as well as have to get the nursery :-/) So it seems a little complicated. I would like to not miss pirate night OR Artist Palette. How would you book? I have never done DCL and have only done the smaller RC cruise with 1 dining option etc.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

In jan pirate night was before castaway cay.

4. sahara910

sahara910 Mouseketeer

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

What dinner assignment do you have? If you have early seating, I'd book Palo/Remy for late (or vice versa). That way you can go to your regular MDR for the entertainment (but only order a cup of coffee - or nothing, the servers have dealt with this before) and still have your adult dining experience.

The kids clubs are open every day, so they will be available to you during dinner.

So, if you have early dinner seating, you'd go to the MDR, with your kids & have the kids eat. Then drop off the kids for the club/nursery while you go to dinner in Palo//Remy.

6. sahara910

sahara910 Mouseketeer

Oh I didn't think about doing that. We have main dining so 6pm but we made Palo at 6 as well on Sat. Hopefully that works out :) Is there entertainment during dinner? Or only in the animation one?

7. WDW Princess 71

WDW Princess 71 DIS Veteran

On the 3 night, do you have the rotational menus in each of your 3 restaurants? Or do they do the pirate menu on pirate night, meaning you would miss one of the main menus? I have never done a 3 night before but am in November and was curious what to expect. Can someone clarify the menus and the show order for me?

8. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

No Pirate menu on a 3 night cruise.

9. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

The menus will be the rotational menus. Each MDR has it's own menu. As PP noted, no Pirate menu. Shows are Golden Mickeys, Villians Tonight, and Disney's Deams.