CityWalk shopping / Cowfish vs Pat O'Briens

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Couple questions:

1. Which would you choose for dinner - Cowfish or Pat O'Briens? I'm leaning towards Cowfish because the menu looks more interesting. Thinking of doing that for dinner then visiting Pat O'Brien's after for dessert and a drink, while checking out the music. Will it be an issue to get a table at Pat O'Brien's if we're not doing dinner there? Is the bar area large enough where we might have luck getting a bar table or seat at the bar? Lastly, about what time and how often do the musicians play?

2. About what time do the majority of shops close at City Walk? I know the bars are open til 2am but how about the clothing stores?

Thanks all!

i know the mini golf closes at 2:00 am but not sure of the shops.
i have been in them prior to midnight but don't recall their closing times.

i'm not a fan of sushi or the rest of cowfish menu so i would choose o'briens for a different type of menu.
the desserts are good there.

o'briens is enclosed and does allow you to come in just for dessert and a drink.
do check out the piano they have even if you do not do food or beverage there.

the music begins at 5:00 pm, ends at 2:00 am.

i'm not any help at all, am i......but i can show you this:

subheader_left_tcm8-23208.gif
subheader_right_tcm8-23210.gif
Dining Information

Hours: 4:00pm – 2:00am
Service Type: Full Service
For more information: call 407-224-FOOD or make your reservation on-line.

arrow_reserve_green.png

Price Range: entrees from $8 to $17
Participating Meal and Movie Deal Location: Yes

subheader_left_tcm8-23208.gif
subheader_right_tcm8-23210.gif
Entertainment

Piano Bar Nightly: 5:00pm - 2:00am
Cover Charges:
  • $7+ tax cover charge after 9:00pm
  • 21 and older after 9:00pm

We ate at both for dinner the first week in February and to be honest you can't go wrong with either! Pat O'Briens food was good (not great) but the entertainment was excellent. The dueling piano players were fantastic and a lot of fun. The bar area is fairly large but filled quickly after 8pm on a Friday night.

At Cow Fish the food was excellent. Everything on the menu is unique, fresh, and delicious (try the Crab Rangoon dip!). I would suggest eating at Cow Fish and then going to Pat O'Briens for entertainment if you only have one night. I would suggest making a reservation for Pat O'Briens, Cow Fish does not accept reservations so be prepared to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter