City, Sand, and Savanna - Link to new trip report

I love your trek pictures!
The pictures of the bat and the tigers are pretty amazing :thumbsup2

As for the ABD NYC trip, yeah it does look very similar to your plan! The difference between the price/points is amazing :scared1:

I saw that and thought the same thing! That is a ridiculous amount of points for that trip. Not kncking NYC or the Manhattan Club or Newsies but please!

AK is a funny park. We have had SO many days like yours where it felt like we got nothing done. Frustrating. But...you did get some absolutely gorgeous shots, especially of the Tiger. I like the photopass ones but the one where your mom is doing her shuffle, I love the little peek smile from up front. The kids may have stayed with you out of boredom, rides being down, but I don't think so. That was a pretty happy smile of just loving being with family, no matter what you are doing.

At least that's how it looks from here.

Nice porte-cochère picture

:rotfl:

:love:I am Happy with my EAGLE EYE point !!! Marv wood have won any way if I hadn't been creative
4.gif

That is correct. Good thing you stayed with that one. :cheer2: The "judy" in question, in picture 2, is her not Gram. Gram was farther away from the camera, the same distance as James. This one was closer.

Nope, sorry. Like I said above, Gram was the same distance away as James. This head was closer to the camera.

Well POOP :lmao:

<spoiler alert> do not hestitate to book an ADR there!

Good to know!!! :goodvibes

I knew that one would be troublesome. That's why I wrote something to the effect of, "I moved to the right to get a better shot", to try to give a clue that I moved behind Judy.

Even with that I thought you got a little closer or gram backed up a bit and well, nothing ventured nothing gained- or lost. :confused3

I love your trek pictures!
The pictures of the bat and the tigers are pretty amazing :thumbsup2

Thank you! The bats were just hangin' around, as always, and the tigers were fairly active that day.

As for the ABD NYC trip, yeah it does look very similar to your plan! The difference between the price/points is amazing :scared1:

Makes you want to just build your own trip. It wasn't too hard.

I saw that and thought the same thing!

::yes::

That is a ridiculous amount of points for that trip. Not kncking NYC or the Manhattan Club or Newsies but please!

The size of suite they offer at the Manhattan Club may be bigger than the studio that I got for Judy and Lauren, but really, arey ou going to cook in the suite when you've got all of those restaurant choices outside the door?

AK is a funny park. We have had SO many days like yours where it felt like we got nothing done. Frustrating.

I'm probably discounting the time on the trails too much, a nice leisurely walk on them is probably equal to the time spent on a couple of other attractions. And this park is more about slowing down and checking out our animal friends.

But...you did get some absolutely gorgeous shots, especially of the Tiger. I like the photopass ones but the one where your mom is doing her shuffle, I love the little peek smile from up front.

She was smiling really nice in those. :)

The kids may have stayed with you out of boredom, rides being down, but I don't think so. That was a pretty happy smile of just loving being with family, no matter what you are doing.

At least that's how it looks from here.

I think you're right. They don't dislike being with us, but when there are other options (and they can move fast), they take them.

Nice porte-cochère picture

:rotfl:

:thumbsup2

:love:I am Happy with my EAGLE EYE point !!! Marv wood have won any way if I hadn't been creative
4.gif

It was well-deserved, you noticed that I wrote....so, thanks for reading!

tumblr_m9zfvcXga01qj8u1do1_400.gif

Even with that I thought you got a little closer or gram backed up a bit and well, nothing ventured nothing gained- or lost. :confused3

It was a good guess. :goodvibes

pat you can know that you were really correct, glenn just didnt want to have to deal with marv complaining for weeks on end that it was actually gram...and just gave him the win.

which we can all be thankful for we dont have to read about him fighting for that extra point over and over again...:thumbsup2

pat you can know that you were really correct, glenn just didnt want to have to deal with marv complaining for weeks on end that it was actually gram...and just gave him the win.

which we can all be thankful for we dont have to read about him fighting for that extra point over and over again...:thumbsup2

:teeth:

He is so far ahead that I am afraid no one can catch up to him but I am second.... :rolleyes1

Rocking the movie quotes this chapter...

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Godfather III

That's great kid! Now don't get cocky.

Star Wars

Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest.

National Lampoon's Vacation

I am your father!

You are? Well...this is awkward.

I mean, uh, Empire Strikes Back. You are giving points for these, right?

Hey! Haven't been on here in a little while since real life caught up with me for a bit, but i'm all caught up now! Great TR updates as always :) Those photographs put my clumsy attemts to shame, I think you did brilliantly on the safari by the way, almost all mine were a little blurry.

Pity I didn't notice which way you moved and then I would have gotten 2 Eagle Eyes:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yep, pity.

Like Sweet Brown said, “ain’t nobody got time fo’ that”.

:teeth:

He is so far ahead that I am afraid no one can catch up to him but I am second.... :rolleyes1

Timing is everything.

And you haven't appealed to the Rules Committee !!;):rotfl2:

I want to stay in good graces with the " Rules Committee" :rotfl2:

That’s always wise.

Appealing ( whining) to them has worked for Marv!!!:lmao::lmao:

I don’t know about that.

Maybe once, and only for an Eagle Eye point, and you and Dan have done that well with the RC too!

When it comes to the RC (for the point).............

Resistance is FuTILE! :sad2:

Exactly!!!

For Pat and me but you have gotten points by "whining::laughing::stir::rotfl2:

Oh baloney!

Rocking the movie quotes this chapter...

Godfather III

Star Wars

National Lampoon's Vacation

You are? Well...this is awkward.

I mean, uh, Empire Strikes Back. You are giving points for these, right?

Correct +1 :thumbsup2 , Correct +1 :thumbsup2 , Correct +1 :thumbsup2, Correct +1 :thumbsup2, and Incorrect, I’m not giving points. :laughing: And there was a theme -- ALL of my responses to you were movie quotes…so you missed a couple.

Hey! Haven't been on here in a little while since real life caught up with me for a bit, but i'm all caught up now! Great TR updates as always :) Those photographs put my clumsy attemts to shame, I think you did brilliantly on the safari by the way, almost all mine were a little blurry.

Hey Squidgy, glad you’re back. Thanks for the compliments on the photos. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!