1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

City Mini Stroller for older children?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by sasquatch, Nov 2, 2010.

1. sasquatch

sasquatch New Member

Does anyone have any experience with the city mini stroller offered by Orlando Stroller Rentals and Magic Strollers for older children? My children are 6 and 5, and average size for their age. I would have preferred the classic offered by OSR, but they are sold out.

Is the city mini manageable with children with a combined weight of close to 100 lbs? I wonder if my 6-year old DD will even be comfortable in it.

Clearly, they will be walking a lot, but we want a stroller for those long days.

Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cancer_survivor_06

cancer_survivor_06 New Member

I don't have experience w/ the double but I have a single that I used w/ my dd who just turned 7 in aug. I have a little trouble pushing her around in it but she is disabled and her weight is mostly dead weight the push is managable but much better w/ my 10 yr old who weighs 65 pounds my 7 yr old weighs 61 pounds.

4. Jenny-momof3

Jenny-momof3 New Member

I have a Joovy Kooper that is very similar to the City Mini. My 11 yr. old hops in it when she's goofing around and I have no problem pushing it...she's 70ish pounds.

5. sasquatch

sasquatch New Member

Thanks for the info. Would you say that the children can fit in the stroller too?

6. cancer_survivor_06

cancer_survivor_06 New Member

Yes they can I have a pic around her somewhere of my oldest when she was 8

[​IMG]

this is my youngest this past easter she has low tone and doesn't walk so her feet usually dangle.
    [​IMG]

this was in dec of 08
    [​IMG]

7. sasquatch

sasquatch New Member

Photos were very helpful. Thank you for posting.