cinderella's royal table

wallawallakids

DIS Veteran
Hello, Does anyone know the price for breakfast? Is it the same as dinner. All I can find is a price range of 36-59. Thank you so much.

While I don't have it up in front of me, you could check on AllEars as they will list the cost on the menu.

I ended up calling Disney and my jaw hit the floor. Just incase anyone else is curious, Breakfast is 52.07 for adults and 33.47 for children. Lunch is 60.68 for adults and 38.25 for children. That does include gratuity and tax and the photo. I really wanted to take the kids there, but I don't think I can swing $256.62 for breakfast. Wondering if the other princess breakfast in Epcot is a lower price? I had my heart set of the castle though. :sad1: Oh well. Maybe I will win the lottery. :laughing:

hi. does anyone know how much of a discount you get with tables in wonderland here and how does it work at crt, i know its less because the photo package is not included in the 20% discount, we will be a party of 9 ;6 adults 3 children, we have our heart set on this as well but 400.00 for breakfast!!!!!!!!

per allears, Akershus is less but still expensive!

Prices $39.40 for adults and $23.42 for children (ages 3-9)
Price Includes Meal , Tax and Photo Package
Gratuity additional.

This is on my list for my daughter and definitely falls in the splurge category for me! This whole trip is :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter