Cinderella's Royal Table

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by funkychick, Jul 10, 2009.

1. funkychick

funkychick Earning My Ears

Hi, Im new. My name is Callie and Im from Dublin, Ireland. Not sure if this is the right forum for this question and sorry if its already been asked. Im going to WDW 30/08 - 10/09 for the first time. Im going with 2 daughters. My question is:
    My eldest daughter is 19 and has loved the disney princesses since she was a little one. She would like to go to Cinderella's Royal Table or Akershus Royal Banquet Hall for breakfast but is worried she is too old and would feel out of place. Is it mainly young children who attend?
    Thanks in advance for any feedback!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Pooh&OurHunny

Pooh&OurHunny DIS Veteran

I don;t think your too old for any character meals. My husband and I used to go to many character meals and had a ball...now we have a son who loves character meals. I think your daughter will love CRT (eating in the castle and seeing all the princess). Have a magical holiday.

4. MissionMouse

MissionMouse DIS Veteran

Character meals are open to all ages and we have seen couples and other groups dine here without children through the years. I think it provides a unique experience coupled with a chance to dine from within the Cinderella Castle. I would definately recommend dining here for your first Disney World vacation, especially if you are Princess fans...don't forget your camera.:)

5. mpetti

mpetti DIS Veteran

princess:I think she will love it. You are never too old for anything Disney. It's the one place we all can be a kid again. CRT is one of our favorite breakfast/character meal. I have two boys who will be 7 & 11 pirate:when we go next month and they can't wait to do CRT again. Go and enjoy!!:cool1:

Maryann

6. DisneyTinkerbell

DisneyTinkerbell Mouseketeer

I don't think you can ever be too old for any of the character meals. :thumbsup2

7. tink1957

tink1957 Proud Redhead

We're going for 11 nights in Sept to celebrate my DD's college graduation. I asked her where she wanted to dine & she said "at all of the princess meals", she's 23. I'm also looking forward to eating at all of them, we have ADRs at CRT, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare & even Crystal Palace for Tigger & Pooh. we're even dragging DS(19) along on most of them. You're never too old for character meals, the're a blast.

8. ReggieB

ReggieB DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>I don't kiss ca

princess: Your daughter will not feel out of place at all princess:

9. ms mouse

ms mouse DIS Veteran

Absolutely not, my daughters are 19 and 23 and they still love to go. You will even see adults at the breakfast without kids. Go and have fun. :)

10. BelleBway

BelleBway Spreading Sparkly Purple Pixie Dust

It's one of my favorites... and I am quite a bit older than 19. ;)

11. Alesia

Alesia DIS Veteran

No one is ever too old for anything in Disney World.

12. funkychick

funkychick Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone for all the help!!