Cinderella's Royal Table

CA/RA2000

Earning My Ears
Not really a tip, but more advice. I waited until 3 weeks before our trip to Disney before I realized I need to make a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast. I had previously decided not to do any character breakfasts. But since this will be both my wife, son, and daughter's first trip to Disney, I decided to do them.

I first called the dining line and knew I wasn't going to get a time slot since I had waited so long. However, being the persistant person I am, I called for a week straight, 10 times/day, all hours of the day, until I finally got a reservation.

So my tip is......if you wait until the last minute on character meals, do not give up. Keep calling and hopefully things will work out for you like they did for me. :thumbsup2

Cancellations do happen, so being persistent definately pays off. Congratulations on your ADR!

Congrats on snagging that ADR! We loved CRT :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter