Cinderellas Royal Table URGENT QUESTION

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by disneyobessed, Jan 14, 2013.

1. disneyobessed

disneyobessed DIS Veteran

Just tried to make a reservation here and the time I want is available.. We have the dining plan but it is saying I have to give a credit card which I know many places do but it is going to pre charge it $229... Why if I have the dining plan?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gem21

gem21 Mouseketeer

If you have linked it to your dining plan it shouldn't charge you for it, simply use your CC as a hold.

If you want to be 100% sure you could always call and tell them you have the dining plan, and that way you'll know it'll be just a hold.

Hope that helps!

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

You must have your resort reservation with the dining plan linked to the restaurant reservation.

If you have done that, it doesn't always work the way it is supposed to work. You may need to call. You'll need to have your resort reservation number to link it to the restaurant reservation.

5. disneyobessed

disneyobessed DIS Veteran

Im trying to do it through the new Disney site and my resort reservation is linked... Im going to call.

6. Bride In The Attic

Bride In The Attic DIS Veteran

I believe you have to call with the new system. You can link to your resort ressie but it still makes you pre-pay. Another "glitch" in the system. :)

7. sheila <3 WDW

sheila <3 WDW DIS Veteran

I have done it before where I just booked and prepaid (to not lose the reservation) then I called and they refunded my credit card and charged it to my dining plan.

8. CalSea12

CalSea12 Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

I had to call... and dont let them tell you that you have to prepay so not true.

9. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

You shouldn't be charged the amount. The credit card is used only to hold the reservation. I would call to check.