Cinderella's Royal Table - - Pay in full and get reembursed when DDP is added

Camps

Earning My Ears
Hi Experts :-)

I know that this has been asked before but I have found confliciting information. Hoping someone has BTDT.

I would like to book CRT for breakfast but we have not fully paid for our trip. If I pay now on my cc, can I request a reembursement and use 2 TS credit from DDP? Has anyone successfully done that?

Thanks!

You could get a reimbursement upon arrival at the restaurant, but you would likely not be successful at getting one before that as it would probably entail canceling your current reservation and making another one.

It does not matter whether or not you have fully paid for your trip. What matters is whether or not you have a dining plan on your resort reservation at the time you book CRT. If you book online, the system has trouble recognizing the dining plan even if you input your resort reservation number. If you call, you'd need to give the phone agent your resort reservation number.

Thank you... that was what I couldn't rememeber, the cancellation re-booking. Okay, I think that I will wait. We have Akershus booked and if CRT is full I'll just chalk it up to not being meant to be :-)

When I booked out reservation for CRT, they took my credit card number, but told me that they would not be running the card unless we did not show up. She said if we decided to use our dining credits for that, we could, but it did not make a difference in running the credit card or not. I would go ahead and book it, seeing as they won't run your card unless you are a no show!

When I booked out reservation for CRT, they took my credit card number, but told me that they would not be running the card unless we did not show up. She said if we decided to use our dining credits for that, we could, but it did not make a difference in running the credit card or not. I would go ahead and book it, seeing as they won't run your card unless you are a no show!

Did you already have the dining plan on your reservation? If yes, that's why they didn't charge you. You could always decide not to use your credits and pay OOP when you got to your reservation.

keep checking for CRT... we got ours 2 days before :)

we had extra credits and wanted to add a breakfast and the CM was like.... oh i have CRT available...

i'm like, excuse me what??? lol!! we'll take it!!

good luck.

just add your dining plan and call back with the reservation number. we just booked ours for may!! yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter