Cinderellas Royal Table for 2?????

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MICKEY1024, Jun 28, 2007.

1. MICKEY1024

MICKEY1024 Mouseketeer

I heard that you can not make reservations at CRT for only 2 poeple, my bf and i are going in april and wanted to eat dinner there, so we are hoping that this is not rue. anyone know??????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lanie

Lanie DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure it can be done, as my bf and I ate there by ourselves in September 2005 (he proposed!!!!:cloud9: ).

4. tink22

tink22 DIS Veteran

I used to work at CRT and saw plenty of 2's eating at any of the meals. I don't know if things have changed since but I cannot imagine they would not let a party of 2 eat there now. You could call Disney dining and just ask if it's different.

5. dburg30

dburg30 Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Yes, I

Well, my wife and I are doing a breakfast there in Dec for 2. It sounds like they have tables for 2, 4 and 5. When you want more then that, they will combine tables.

6. MICKEY1024

MICKEY1024 Mouseketeer

okay becasue i read on someone elses post that when they called disney they said they only do it for parties 3 and more, which seemed odd to me since many couples go to disney. they also said if you wanted to have a party of 2 you needed to get reservations for a party of 3 and than pay for the extra meal which you were not eating, this doesnt seem right to me...or very disney like

7. dburg30

dburg30 Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Yes, I

I dont know if they do different stuff for dinner or not. Now, they could book ALL the 2's and then there wouldnt be one available..

8. New_DIS

New_DIS Earning My Ears

Maybe they only have a certain number of tables for 2 and they happened to already be booked on the day she wanted. My boyfriend and I had dinner there in May and we had the most magical table, right in front of the center of the windows. The table was definitely for 2 and I saw other tables throughout the restaurant that were only big enough for 2.

9. dqpowell

dqpowell DIS Veteran

I think you misunderstood the other post. He said they could not get a table that accomodates four people if they had less than three in their party. The tables that accomodate two people were already booked.

David

10. fajaragirl

fajaragirl Earning My Ears

I have a booking for my daughter and myself at CT for Lunch in August and there was no problem booking it.

11. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

as mentioned, that individual's issue was because there were no tables for 2 available at the time, only 4. but you can certainly make dining reservations for 2, even for 1.

12. Disney-Bride2005

Disney-Bride2005 Earning My Ears

I just made a reservation for 2 for my anniversary.
    So that is so untrue.

Hope that helps.