Cinderella's Royal Table at dinner

Korileigh

Mouseketeer
Tell me about CRT for dinner - i just realized that only the Fairy Godmother was at the meal and you only see Cinderella in the lobby - so how fun is the dinner for kids - mine are 6 and 7. We weren't planning on doing CRT but I just got reservations for 7:00 on our last night and thought it could be a fun way to end our trip. But now that I know it is only the godmother I wonder how fun it will be. Any thoughts or advice???

We loved having dinner at CRT. The mice Suzie and Perla are also with the Fairy Godmother and there is a really cute celebration type show they do. You also might have heard the little boys get plastic swords and the girls get magic wands. I have a DS and he really loved it. If you haven't eaten in the castle, I say it's a must do and was truly magical. We aren't doing it this upcoming trip because we wanted to use the 2 credits elsewhere but I would not hesitate to go back at dinner! :thumbsup2

Go for it!! :cheer2:

Heather

We had dinner at CRT on our last visit. My kids really enjoyed it. They are a lot older (21,17,13 now) but during our planning conversation the other day even the oldest said that he was really looking forward to CRT again. He liked the sword fighting while we waited! I guess we will have dinner at CRT again then. The food is a little frooffy to me but the atmosphere makes up for it. Have a great trip!

Ditto the above....CRT is a family tradition for us....we always go...Even my DS (now 17 - 16 at the last trip) said it was a highlight of the trip for him....

You'll have a lot of interaction with Cinderella.....then at the dinner, the CM's are always in character...the kids/teens love that.....

Have some fun with the food....get a variety and try each others....we did that with Appetizers and Desserts...and had a blast.....

We all loved the food....you'll get what you want to get out of it...I was singing along with "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" and I was 43 at the time...we LOVED it....

Have a magical trip!

Mary

I have done Dinner a couple of times and it was fine. If you are lucky as I have been you will get a window seat, it is awesome to be able to see part of fantasyland lit up while eating. The fairy Godmother and 2 mice dance and sing and go around to the tables for pictures. You do get some time with Cinderella downstairs before you go up for pictures.

Just being inside the castle was enough for my kids. It was the highlight of their trip.

We did it for the first time last year for dinner. It was the best dinner we had and one of the highlights of the trip. We are doing it again this year. My Ds (11,9,9) can not wait.They loved the swords, food and Fairy Godmother. Dh and I thought the was very good.

You are definitely paying for the atmosphere. I did this with my niece 2 years ago. Since I only have sons, I think I was more excited than my niece.
The food was simply OK (we had dinner) Lemon lavender chicken tasted like Boston market chicken, not bad but not worth 57 bucks or 2 TS credits, and it felt very rushed.
For 180 bucks (me, my mil and my niece). I thought it was waaaay overrated.
I would do it once for the experience and that's it.

I t hink the food could be better for what they charge, however, it is still a fun place to eat. I would say go for it once, just for the experience.

Tell me about CRT for dinner - i just realized that only the Fairy Godmother was at the meal and you only see Cinderella in the lobby - so how fun is the dinner for kids - mine are 6 and 7. We weren't planning on doing CRT but I just got reservations for 7:00 on our last night and thought it could be a fun way to end our trip. But now that I know it is only the godmother I wonder how fun it will be. Any thoughts or advice???

We have taken our grandchildren to Disney several times they are boy/girl twins and they are seven years old.We have gone to the Castle for dinner three times. It is expensive and it's true that the character interaction is limited to a picture with CInderella and a brief show with the Fairy Godmother and friends-that being said this year we gave the kids the choice of doing two big ticket items and they insisted on going to the Castle again for dinner as one of them. My grandaughter loves being in the castle and my grandson loves the silly sword that they give out. Although I haven't always be thrilled with the dinner menu I had the lavender chicken this time and it was one of the best meals of the trip. The picture is a lovely keepsake and the memories are priceless-worth doing at least once.

The breakfast is much better IMO, however, just to eat in the castle is worth it--at least once.

We did it last October and my 3 and 5 year olds thought it was OK. My daughter liked seeing the Fairy Godmother and her "show" was cute, but all of us, including my parents, said the breakfast was the way to go and we would not do dinner again. Of course, my daughter likes all the princesses and that is part of our decision. My son just thinks its cool to eat in the castle.

I say if you can't do breakfast, then definitely keep your dinner! You'll enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter