Cinderella's "Invitation" for your princess

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
I found a website that has the cutest glass slipper, with note card, for a VERY reasonable price. I saw another thread where someone wanted to make an invitation for thier daughter to join cinderella for breakfast -- I thougth that the slipper, with the note would be a wonderful keepsake for your daughter (s) to cherish.

You can personalize the note to say whatever you want, (to invite your daughter to breakfast). This would be some very sweet pixie dust for your little one.......... or big one!!!!

Here is the link -

http://www.onepassionplace.com/cinderellasglassslipper.htm

If I had a daughter, I'd do it in a second!!!!!! :wizard:

so cute...I have been getting ideas from ebay and oriental trading...probably will make my own for DD's birthday....and a bag of fairy dust for favors....:)

I thought it was cute too!!! I don't have a daughter, but when I see cute things like this I wish I did!!

I have seen plastic slippers like that at party stores (ie Party City, Factory Card Outlet). They were under $1.00.

I just got mine for our daughter and it was a great idea. Really brought a smile for her birthday - we are going in September.

:cool1: Thanks wendypooh, I know a little girls who is going to be getting a big thrill in a couple of days!!

Can anyone tell me what to expect with 24% lead crystal? It is not plastic-like I assume? Just want to make sure it is a souvenier piece.

Thanks. Brenda

Thanks so much. My DD will be receiving a slipper for Christmas with an invite to CRT.

PatsGirl said:
Can anyone tell me what to expect with 24% lead crystal? It is not plastic-like I assume? Just want to make sure it is a souvenier piece.

Thanks. Brenda

Definitely a "glass" slipper that is a souvenir and not a toy! Very realistic yet small. My DD loved it. The note seemed to mean more than the slipper! Make sure to write your own specialized message!

I'm glad to hear that it is a nice slipper. I have not actually purchased one, I just saw it and thought it was a cute idea. I'm glad your DD loved it!!! I am getting them for my sisters girls, and glad to hear they are "real" keepsakes!!!

I take a different group of girls to Disney every December. They are the International Cinderella Pageant winners. So I always make ressies for CRT. Before we go, I print up an invitation from Cinderella and mail it to them. I have formal Cinderella stationary, and I word it just like a formal invitation .... you know, "The honor of your presence is requested .... " and sign it from Cinderella. Then they have something special for their scrapbooks as this is usually one of the favorites parts of the trip. And many times, they don't even realize I am the one who sent it. Just a little extra touch.

I found a similar glass slipper at Bridal People dot com. Can't post URLs yet... Its under the table decorations.

4.95 with 6.95 shipping. It doesn't come with the box, but I am pretty handy with wrapping packages so it doesn't bother me not to have one. Also, will print a wedding style invite on the computer to go in the box.

I am so doing this for my 4 1/2 year old dd! What a great keepsake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter