Cinderella's Castle Cross Stitch Chart up for grabs!

laluna

Mouseketeer
At last, after 2 1/2 years I have finished it! (well I did have a baby in that time too!). So the chart is up for grabs. I am aware that lots of people would like it so I am happy to copy it but it is quite worn so I dont know how well it will come out. Any takers? I guess the best way will be to send it in the post (I am in the UK) or any other ideas?

If the offer is still open for the Cinderella Castle chart...I would love it. I know it was in 2006 that you mentioned it, so it might not be.

Katie

I would love a copy also - if possible.

Thanks!!! princess:

The finished size is about 16" by 20" when completed on 14 aida. The actual stitching chart is double A3 size.

If anyone who wants it PMs me with you address I'll see what I can do. We are off to Disney in Paris for a couple of days so will be in touch on my return.

If its still up for grabs...i would like a copy too..ive been searching for this for a couple of months now...and ebay only has it offered for like 100 bucks for the kit

I would love a copy of this chart. It is the only one I am missing and would love to complete the collection.
Please let me know what info you need and I will send it your way.

Hi

I have finished this now and have made copies of the chart. I have been swamped by requests for a copy so I am afriad I am going to have to ask those who want a copy to pay a small amount for post and packing otherwise I will be out of pocket quite a bit!

If you are in the UK, please send me a SAE. Postage to the USA costs £1.75 which is about $3. I am guessing that paypal will be the best way??? Please pm me for further details. I am sorry if this sounds cheeky but with the copying costs too I just cant stretch to sending it out for free.

:)

I would be very interested in this chart too!!! I have been looking for this forever. Please PM me or email me at eeyorefan_3@msn.com. I will pay whatever shipping and handling you need!!! Thanks

Hi, I can't PM you either because I am a new member...But i am glad to pay you the fee.

thank you in advance,

Cindy

autumn014.jpg

Oh wow!!! That is so pretty!! I'd love to have a copy if you have one. I'm happy to pay postage.

I agree!! I would LOVE a copy. And I am willing to pay postage of course!!

I live in Canada...so how much to send it here?!? Im not sure...

I would love a copy as well. I'm in Hawaii, so I don't know how much it would cost to send it here, but am willing to pay.

By any chance would you happen to have the chart for "Happiest Celebration on Earth" ? I'd love that one as well.

I am interested in getting a copy of this pattern if it is still available and will pay for copying and postage. I am also interested in Mickey Mouse's Self-Portrait cross-stitch pattern if anyone has it. I have not been able to locate this. Thanks:thumbsup2

If you still have this available..I would love this..

I will be willing to pay for whatever is needed.

wow i would love to have a copy of this too if it is still available PLEASE!! I joined this site specifically for this, i cant find it anywhere!!

thank youu

For those of you who would still like a chart please PM me so I can let you have my email for paypal. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter