Cinderella's carriage at HS

Maybe someone else will post who's been this month but I was there after the OP had posted and it was still there the week of 4/27. It did have limited hours some days so the one person posted about folks coming to remove it probably saw that - some days it was 5pm I believe but otherwise it was available and there's a photopass photographer as well.

It was still there on May 1st when we were there. We didn't wait for a picture because the line was really long, but it was there.

Is it something you could sneak a picture in front of before the park opens? We've got an 8am breakfast at Hollywood & Vine.

I hope it's still there next Friday. My daughter would be thrilled! I wonder if we should try heading over there Tuesday evening just in case it isn't out during Star Wars weekends.

Is it something you could sneak a picture in front of before the park opens? We've got an 8am breakfast at Hollywood & Vine.

I'm not sure that you could get a pic before opening because it isn't near the front of the park. It is on the streets of New York. Prior to park opening the CMs will push you toward H&V. They won't let you go further than that into the park. You could probably go there right after breakfast without much of a line. We were there during the peak of the day and the line was quite long.

I hope it's still there on our MNSSHP on October 20th:worship: They had a carriage out for pictures during The Christmas and New Years week but not the gold one.

Movie carriage out there Wed night. They have the old one out today in MK for 24 hour day. After seeing one in DHS it's a let down but still long lines.

Hoping that it's there for a while longer. We check in on Sunday and have Tuesday AM as our HS time, although my girls may go over after dinner on Sunday.......

I kind of hope it's gone by our trip in July. I really enjoyed the movie, and the carriage was gorgeous in it. I'm kind of a Cinderella nut as I own seven different versions of it on DVD/Bluray. But Disney Hollywood Studios is not a park I visit unless we have annual passes and we won't have them this trip. If the carriage is there I'll have to get Park Hopping added to our tickets. Darn, I wish it had been displayed at MK or even Epcot!

I'll be there today, I'll look again. Its been there every time we have visited so far. But I haven't been since SWW so I'll check today. Btw, first time I saw it was at night, absolutely stunning! During the day, neat but just ok. Like most things at Disney, they just come to life and sparkle magically at night. We never stopped for photos in line, we could take them pretty easily in front of it. (Tho if you do, you get to hold the glass slipper, very cute!) Its tucked way way in the back of the alleys and confusing section with the city skyscrapers (inevitably where I will completely lose my bearings, thanks a lot movie set people!) So I can't imagine it taking up a ton od room, but today is my very first SWW as well, and its memorial weekend, yikes! I'll let you know tonight and I'll ask the actual CM how long it will be if it is there.

The older carriage was at the MNSSHP last time we went. The Silver one. Not the Gold one. Not sure about this year.

Hi guys! Spoke to the CM who was handling the cue. Still there yesterday and drawing big crowds still. Asked how long she thought it would be there for, she thought thru June, maybe June 10? (With a question mark.)

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter