Cinderella's Breakfast for a Solo?

Da_Hoser

Earning My Ears
I've got a question for Everyone. I'm going on my Second trip to WDW this December. How weird would it be for a 33 year old man to go to Cinderella's Breakfast by himself?

I've been a huge Cinderella fan for as long as I can remember, and I thought that this would be a wonderful start to my time in WDW, but I kind of afraid of doing it. I don't want to freak out the parents that bring their children to it.

Thanks

I ate at the CRT character lunch and several other character meals on my past trip and no one seemed bothered. But I'm a girl, and I'm only in my early 20's, so I don't know if that made a difference. I'd say go anyway - it's your vacation.

I was just there as a solo on March 9th. I'm a 44 year old woman and I loved it! I had never eaten there before and I finally decided to. It was a bit expensive, but I felt it was worth it. Just remember, Cinderella is only downstairs now, she isn't one of the characters upstairs. The four that were at the breakfast were Mary Poppins, Snow White, Princess Auroa and Fairy Godmother. The good thing is that you're guarenteed a picture with Cinderella. I would say do it, don't worry about what people think, they're usually more worried about getting pictures than with who's sitting next to them!!

maux :donald:

Unless you plan on feeling up the princesses as they come by, I don't think someone dining alone is anything that would cause people to Freak out over.

I wasn't sure of where Cindy would be, but as long as I'm guaranteed a picture with Cindy, then it will be very much worth it for me. :) I just figured that this would be a "Magical" way to start my second WDW trip. Last time I went I was 6 and was disappointed I never saw Cinderella. This is something I've been kind of wanting to do for a while. :blush:

MKOATEYW,
Have no fear, I don't intend on "Feeling up the princesses". My Parents would kill me if I ever did something like that. :) Beside, I've got WAY too much respect for the Walkarounds to ever do anything like that. Maybe a slight bow and an "enchante" would be about the extent of it.

Sorry, :confused3 I don't really think you really meant to do such a terrible thing. I can only claim that lack of sleep from the time change coupled with a rough day at work made me kinda mental. At the time the only thing think of what you were planning to do that would freak out parents so badly that they wouldn't want there children to be at a character meal.

I do realize now that you were just feeling a little insecure about eating alone. Don't worry about it, if anyone gives you a second glance it will be because they are jealous that you don't have to share the princess's attention with any kids.

Most likely you will be seated at the one of the smaller tables next to the windows. That is where I have always seen couples and singles sitting in the past. There is a great view out the back of the castle from those seats! If you want pictures your server will happily take your picture with the characters with your camera when they come around. Cindy found in the lobby the photographer there will take you picture with your camera and Disney’s. Disney’s pictures will be offered to you during the meal for $30 or at least that was the price last time I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter