CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by VandyFan10, Sep 9, 2008.

1. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

[​IMG]

Baloooooooo....I think he's SO cute!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What is Wendy doing???
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I seriously think she was looking RIGHT at me....but of course her hand is in her face :rotfl:
    [​IMG]

There she is!
    [​IMG]

I think Belle likes to hide.....maybe she doesn't like her picture taken :(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of our buddies of the trip!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Master's, master :laughing:
    [​IMG]

Continued in Next Post.....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MeMom

MeMom DIS Veteran

A parade was a nice way to start my Monday morning. Thanks!
    I'm glad your computer is fixed. Looking forward to many more pictures and hearing about the good time you had!

4. Happy Elf

Happy Elf DIS Veteran

You have some fantastic parade pictures! They were fun to see.

Glad you got your computer fixed!

5. lmillercrew

lmillercrew DIS Veteran

Your pictures are FANTASTIC!!!!! I can't believe how good the detail is! The close up of the Evil Queen was amazing!

6. katiebug86

katiebug86 DIS Veteran

MeMom is that you? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am so glad you are back! :thumbsup2

7. punkin413

punkin413 feel the magic, dang it!

you read my mind - you must have ESPN! :rotfl2: i was just about to e-mail you to see how your computer issues were going. glad you got it fixed with so little of a cost!

SHE AIN'T KIDDIN!!!!!! it was soooooooo hot that day. the entire trip was like that but that was the worst of it, i think. and considering the parade comes through at pretty much the hottest point of the day - 3:00. it was bad.

i couldn't believe we got decent "seats" (even though we were standing) so late - right before the parade started. there was just enough room for 2 people to squeeze in so we grabbed the spot! i do remember there was a vendor that sold those little frilly umbrellas for the little girls right behind us, but she said it was fine that we stand there.

see my hand in this picture? i'm holding my camera and on the side i've got a wet paper towel. we had been using these the whole trip to constantly lay on the back of our necks to help cool off. we'd walk by a water fountain and soak it and get a new one every time we went to the restroom. well, that day it was so hot they just dried up really quick and didn't really do much good except to wipe the sweat off our faces!

i see alice's knickers!!!! :rotfl:

i love this picture!

who cares? she's a home wrecker. pay her no mind. :lmao:

this KILLS me because she's my favorite princess and i can never get a good picture of her. but i did redeem myself in december - you will see!

8. Philadisney

Philadisney <font color=blue>In the Name of Epcot<br><font col

I am not a parade person but I love that parade!
    And I can't believe it, we had the same problem with Belle last time!! :rotfl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

Great update! Looking forward to more.

10. punkin413

just bumping. i know it's been awhile since an update, but c'mon guys. i know you're still out there! :goodvibes

11. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Oh, I am still here and enjoying the parade pics!!! It's just been one of those crazy busy weeks that happen every now and then! :goodvibes

12. hlrababy

hlrababy Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with

Whoooo hooooooo! An update!!!!!

Okay, I love the pictures!! It makes me want to see the parade! We usually just ride rides during it, but I think we will let Hollie see it this time!

It looks like Wendy is sending the rock on sign??!!??!! Or as Dawn says, the homewrecker!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am so glad your computer is fixed!!!!

13. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

:woohoo: an update. and a great one. Loved all the parade pics.

glad your computer is fixed.

14. kschafer

kschafer DIS Veteran

I'm still here too. I'm glad for these pics because it is the only parade I didn't really get to see. we had to wait for our FP for splash mtn right around 3 and by the time we got off, the end of the parade was passing by so I only got a glimpse over the heads of the masses of people that day

15. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

I'd begun to give up all hope of this tr being finished.;)

I love the pictures from the parade. I still haven't managed to get to the 3 0'clock parade........I keep trying but I never seem to make it.

16. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

I'm so glad I could start your week off well...and now it's FRIDAY!!! :woohoo:

Thanks Katie....I'm glad to have my computer sitting in my lap!

I'm telling you....it's wierd ;)

NOT kidding :cool2:

That's funny.....they almost look the same :laughing:

Hopefully sometime this weekend! :thumbsup2

Glad you are back with us!! Sorry for such the long break! :headache:

Thanks Heather :upsidedow.....I'm so glad to have it back!!

You should definitely watch this parade....Hollie would LOVE it!!

:yay: Thanks! I'm so happy it's sitting in my lap again. Matt might be also b/c that means I'm not on the desktop :rolleyes:

That's exactly how I've watched this parade before....over peeps heads or through the 'cracks'.....you should definitely stake out a spot and see it...it's great!

I was wondering if I was ever going to get back to it too :laughing:

You should plan it...it's a great parade to watch!!!!

Off to bed boys and girls....but more to come soon....I promise!!! :tinker:

17. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

:yay: Exciting news :yay: :woohoo: There is a strong possibility that I will be going to Disney THIS December!!!!!! :dance3: I am so excited I can't stand it and I'm hoping that it will end up working out and I get to go!! Will let you know details as they come, but just wanted to let you guys know :upsidedow

Now on with the show!

After the parade we headed over to Toon Town to see the princesses! princess:

I was very excited since I had never been in here before. Basically the only thing I had ever done in Toon Town was Mickey's house.

We took a pic of Dawn's favorite, since she was hiding from us in the parade
    [​IMG]

We had the CUTEST little girl in front of us in there. Here she is singing to Aurora. Dawn do you remember what song? I can't believe I can't!!
    [​IMG]

Since Dawn had done this before she said she would take pictures with my camera :hug: and I could go meet the girls!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Proof of Dawn taking pics :upsidedow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aurora asked where our Prince's were. And of course we had to tell her it was a girls trip but we brought them along :laughing:. She was HILARIOUS and was definitely one of my favorite character interactions. She was very interested in them and thought they were cute too :cloud9:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEXT POST

18. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

Then it was Cinderella princess: She was asking about my ring and told me that I must have a very special Prince :goodvibes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we told her we did have our Prince's with us. There wasn't much interaction there. I'm thinking she was speechless :rotfl:
    [​IMG]

Then on to Belle. We just loved watching this little girl. She was SO cute!!
    [​IMG]

There was not much interaction with Belle either. I would think they might get a little annoyed with 'older' princesses coming through to meet them. But we had so much fun with Aurora and then watching that little girl it was GREAT! Very glad we took a little time to come here. Had the lines been long I might have thought differently

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From there we headed to the train station and the boys got to ride on the train.

[​IMG][​IMG]

We were headed to our dinner reservation at the Hoop Dee Doo. It was a lot of fun but for those of you going. Unless you take the boat don't be fooled by thinking you are going to get directly there on the bus from one of the Parks.

Our destination....finally!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our waiter Rob....or Bor as he like to be called :laughing:
    [​IMG]

He even had pen's to remind us of who he was :rotfl:
    [​IMG]

He brought us LOTS of this
    [​IMG]

Sangria....and oh my it was good!!

Maybe that's why I was so excited about the food
    [​IMG]

Dawn I believe ordered wine first....tried my sangria and then wanted it. Bor was HAPPY to bring it!
    [​IMG]

NEXT POST

19. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

All of the YUMMY food!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more of the show.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crowd Participation!!
    [​IMG]

Dawn participation!!
    [​IMG]

The Boys...
    [​IMG]

The Girls...
    [​IMG]

These 2 were prob. my favorite....they were HILARIOUS!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BOR DANCING!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He was bringing this wonderful stuff!!
    [​IMG]
    luckily Strawberry Shortcake itsn't my favorite because I was STUFFED!!!!!!!

20. VandyFan10

VandyFan10 GoDoReS!!!!

Davy....Davy Crockett, we girls from TN know about him!
    [​IMG]

They pulled some people out of the crowd to help in the show....they were great!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy of course was funny!!
    [​IMG]

I love the look on this kids face :lmao:
    [​IMG]

Then we all got to have some fun!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These guys that sat in front of us were quite funny....they had pitcher after pitcher [​IMG] of beer brought to them so that probably helped.
    But our sangria [​IMG] could have made it funnier too :laughing:
    [​IMG]

See ya'll later....[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It really was a great show! I would definitely go back. I told Matt we might be doing that next time we go. But I do think I know how they get the guys there.....fried chicken....ribs...oh, and BEER[​IMG]!!!

I will let Dawn take over here for a little while and tell you guys what she got to do for the first time ever :hyper:......next!!
    [​IMG]

Next post: Video's

21. punkin413

here are the videos from hoop dee doo!!!!! i had uploaded these awhile back and so they're all ready to go!

this will help some of you who are pondering on whether or not you want to go make a decision. ;)

the beginning of the show.....i kinda thought it would be cheesy after this but they proved me wrong.

[​IMG]

this was cute. they took state names and made them fit into the song. sorry for the bad filming - i think bor was talking to us at one point and distracted me.

[​IMG]

the hokie pokie. this guy was really funny. i actually saw him in the mary poppins part of the christmas parade on ABC and he played tony on tammie's TR when they did the grand gathering at tony's town square.

[​IMG]

twirl your napkins!!!!

[​IMG]

my darlin clementine.....the big guy keeps saying the wrong word when they say, "clementine." and the brunette chick is hilarious in these. i think she blows her nose into her dress near the end of the second one - something had me cracking up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the blonde starts laughing in this one and she cracks me up.....she just keeps on laughing and it's just hilarious.

[​IMG]

these two CMs are the funniest of the bunch. listen when she asks if we want to hear him sing and we all say yes and then someone says no. :rotfl: and when she does the squwaking like a bird thing....OMG.....so funny! anna and i watched these and she and i were crying at that part. so funny! :rotfl2:

[​IMG]

i think he accidentally spit in her mouth here.

[​IMG]

singing contest, part 1. THAT'S ALL MUSCLE!!!!!! :lmao: listen for this:

she's at disney world.

so?

i'm makin her dreams come true. one million and one.

:rotfl2: i totally thought i was gonna pee all over myself from laughing at that!!!

[​IMG]

singing contest part 2. listen for doug tooting!

[​IMG]

singing contest part 3. we're marching to georgia......WE'RE THERE!!!! :rotfl: too bad i couldn't help the whistling - i've never been able to. she's so silly here!

[​IMG]

bor with our dessert!

[​IMG]

the tale of davy crockett. the guy who played the indian was AWESOME. DAVY, DON'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

[​IMG]

davy's angel......

[​IMG]

the finale.....where everyone plays the washboards and you can't hear the music!!!

[​IMG]