CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by VandyFan10, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

gREAT PICTURES. I felt the same way about the 90's section at Pop-things looked so familiar. :lmao: :lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mkluvsmickey

mkluvsmickey DIS Veteran

Great start! Sounds like you are off to a wonderful girls trip!

I love POP also - it is always my first choice (except for the trips I can afford deluxe).

Looking forward to more!

4. KatGarcia

KatGarcia Just Keep Swimming.

Great start!!!!!!

5. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

great update and pics.

fantastic start.

I have to go in and see the models. I walked by it last time but the kids did not want to go in, I will drag Biff in with me. :rotfl2:

6. snowbell

snowbell DIS Veteran

Great Start to your trip report.... I loved TSM. I cannot wait to go back on with dbf in November.

7. schmass

schmass DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm excited to read more of your report. I found Dawn's last report a few weeks ago and read that but never commented because she was almost done with it!

8. punkin413

punkin413 feel the magic, dang it!

hey, guys!!! just chiming in here with some details and pictures i wanted to add.

yes, our first-night, non-disney hotel was just next door to wet n wild, which totally brought back memories of me losing my bathing suit top when i was 15 years old.......not fun!!!! :scared1:

i have to include this picture of erica speed-walking to check into pop. i was lagging behind for some reason and i just remember laughing at how she was walking as fast as she could in there to get checked in......funny how we never walk that fast to get checked out!!! :rotfl:

[​IMG]

TSM was AWESOME!!!!! i can't wait to go back with ray and let him play. i think i maybe can beat him ONCE since i know more about it going in. but i guarantee you once he gets the hang of it i won't be able to beat him.

here we are hanging out with mr. potato head......

[​IMG]

erica didn't include some gorgeous pics she took of the fantasia topiaries in front of hollywood brown derby. i love these pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

after we found a spot for the block party, erica ran to the ladies room and i proceeded to sweat, oh, about 3 buckets worth while waiting for the parade. i love watching the balloon guys at disney......

[​IMG]

this lady came by with her "pet squirrel." it was sooooooo funny - all the kids were fascinated and one little boy kept asking her why her squirrel didn't move. :lmao: she was a hoot!!!

[​IMG]

here her pet squirrel is flying......

[​IMG]

and here he is doing "his business" in a tree on the sidewalk......

[​IMG]

i wish erica could've seen the entire thing. she walked up just as the woman was walking away, i think.

oh, and you know those streetmosphere people that erica posted a picture of? well, we were sitting there in the beaming sun and i had a wet paper towel draped over my brown mary jane crocs because they were HOT from sitting in the sun. so those people come walking up and say, "um.....excuse us, ma'am, but here at disney's hollywood studios, we allow you to show your feet!!!" it was pretty funny! :laughing:

9. scottny

scottny <font color=blue>You better have crackers<br><font

great pics.

those topiary pics r gorgeous.

funny what they said to you about your shoes.

10. iluv2go2disney

iluv2go2disney Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor

I love the street performers. :rotfl2: On our last trip we stood and watched 3 guys pretend like they were washing a car. They were hilarious. I've never seen the lady with the squirrel, but she looks like a hoot.:)

11. mkluvsmickey

mkluvsmickey DIS Veteran

I love hearing both of your views of things - fun!
    Love the pic of the balloons at DHS!

12. TCKK

TCKK DIS Veteran

Great report so far!! I love hearing both perspectives. Keep up the good work. I love all the pics but especially the Fantasia Topiaries!! Looking forward to more :surfweb:

Cathy

13. heatherlizz602

heatherlizz602 Mouseketeer

This is SO awesome....great first reports. I love how Erica sped walked ahead. Totally something I would do. HAHA.

:goodvibes

14. DisneyJen

DisneyJen <font color=FF66FF>Chairs the "Keep the Park Game

Gotta love a girls only trip ... to WDW!!!

Thanks for sharing:hippie:

15. 2xcited2sleep

2xcited2sleep DIS Veteran

Awesome start! What great room mojo to have it ready at 10:30 am. I'm glad to hear nice things about Pop. I'm staying there for the first time in January. Also glad to hear that you were able to ride Toy Story Mania w/o getting there for rope drop and dashing for fast passes. I'd love to check it out but for me early mornings and vacation just don't mix!

Looking forward to more!! popcorn::

16. saralexander97

saralexander97 Searching for a Disney Dream

I love all of the pics, cant wait for more, I'm already addicted. :cheer2:

17. jwwi

jwwi DIS Veteran

Don't you just love DHS?:wizard: I really enjoy so many things at that park. Too bad your score was not posted on TSM. I think I enjoyed waiting in line as much as the ride. The theming is amazing.
    I love the excitement of checking in, I would have been walking with Erica too. This is going to be so much fun reading a joint report. We are all in for an early Halloween treat!:laughing:

18. KC's Princess

KC's Princess Earning My Ears

I'm joining in for the ride. I lurked on your last TR Punkin413, and really enjoyed it. I'm sure this one will be just as fun! Also, a great way to get excited for my upcoming trip... We leave on 9/20, so please update soon!

19. KC's Princess

KC's Princess Earning My Ears

Now I feel dumb:rolleyes1
    I read page 1 and didn't see that this kept going...
    I'm caught up now. Love the pictures, please keep it coming!

20. kschafer

kschafer DIS Veteran

OH, how I look forward to your next update. I can't wait for pics of block party bash. I LOVED that "parade" I am also anxiously awaiting to hear what happened after RnR

Thanks so much for sharing all the fun with those of us who have NO trip to plan at the moment :sad1:

21. lmillercrew

lmillercrew DIS Veteran

Too funny about the flying squirrel! My DH speed walks too whenever we go some place. He's WAY in front, while the rest of our family is WAY behind. It's a good thing he's kinda tall and wears a hat so we can recognize him. Erica was just excited to get the vacation started!