• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Royal Table followed by Spectro Magic

Robyn69

Earning My Ears
For the week of October 1st, the Spectro Magic parade is scheduled for Saturday, Monday & Wednesday. We have ADRs for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday October 5th at 6:20 - will that give us enough time to eat and find a good spot for the parade??

You don't say what time Spectro is that night?? But I've seen Spectro twice now both times right on Main Street and we got our spot about 1 hour beforehand.

Then I would try and get a spot around 7:00p at the latest but it depends on how good you want your spot to be or if you want Main Street vs. maybe Liberty Square.

I like sitting on Main Street. I have had success getting a spot an hour beforehand.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter