Cinderella Castle figurine

Yes! It's in the Art of Disney at DTD - at least it was in March. It's just a standard Big Fig, not numbered/limited so it should be available for mail order at much lower than the $975 requested :rotfl2:

That's pretty cool. I'd love to have one of those, seems to fit the scale with my monorail accessories but I'd hate to think of the strain it would put on my wallet. Actually, I thought the Olszewski model was way more expensive but I could be wrong.

Also, does anyone know if they still carry the Pictorial Souvenir booklets like they used to? The last two trips that I was there, they only had a souvenir book for each park and that was it. In fact, I paged through one of them and wasn't impressed at all. It seemed like they cheapened the quality of them since going to that style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter