Cici's Pizza 2 buffets for $6 deal

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by myosotisd, Mar 26, 2011.

1. myosotisd

myosotisd Park fanatic

cici's deal today on groupon
    $6 for two buffets valid in six locations in Orlando
    great deal

http://gr.pn/fIu7Yy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ahmo

ahmo When's the next trip?

Thank you! :goodvibes Will be buying one!

4. arthur06

arthur06 DDC #689

We ate at a CiCi's in Orlando a few years back...terrible!

We tried it again, this time in Rochester, MN, and it was pretty good.

I guess two buffets for $6, shouldn't exactly expect greatness!

5. Deb123

Deb123 Mouseketeer

Just bought 3 of these as paying $12 for our family of 4 is a really great deal. Anyone ever used these? I'm hoping that me and 1 son can go in, use one. And then paying seperately, my husband and our other son can then come in behind us and use theirs. We can sit near each other, if we have to. First time using Groupons.:confused3

6. MIChessGuy

MIChessGuy Proud, But Not a Redhead

I went to the Cici's in suburban Detroit a few years ago. It was okay. If you observe a fairly tight travel budget, I think it's worth a visit. The review at mousesavers.com prefers the Palm Parkway location.

7. ~Mandy~

~Mandy~ Mouseketeer

We went there last year when visiting FL and thought it was fine. Fine dining? heck no! But it was decent pizza and a great price and FAST.

We'll probably visit again this year but I didn't do the Groupon since last year there were 2 for 1 coupons all over the coupon books -- hopefully they are still around this year!

8. Art 1

Art 1 DIS Veteran

:lmao: Some of the worst food I've tried.

9. bucsfan1029

bucsfan1029 Mouseketeer

I've never been to the one in Orlando, but have been to the restaurants in Tampa and they aren't very good. I'd just go online and get a coupon from Pizza Hut instead...

10. aras4007

aras4007 Mouseketeer

You can still sit together. You just pay at the counter separate and you seat yourself anywhere. They don't care!

11. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

I am amazed at the number of people here who think this is "good food" and try to persuade others that these kinds of restaurants represent a good place to eat. It's cheap and filling - no more. Is this how you eat at home?

12. DanenRox

DanenRox Disney Junkies DVC Gold

We eat at CiCi's everytime we visit Orlando. It's pizza and salad, it's quick and it's filling and yes, it's cheap. After eating in the parks for a week and spending $40 on a burger and french fry lunch, CiCi's is a valid alternative, particularly if you have children. If you've ever eaten at any fast food restaurant you are then prepared for the quality of CiCi's.

13. dtum

dtum DIS Veteran

Bought 3 of these yesterday. Going with the whole family in June. We aren't "foodies" and DD's family lives on a very tight budget. This is a great deal for a whole meal. We go there here for pizza and I don't see why everyone is dissing it. Do you really think kids care if you pay $3 for a pizza buffet or they get one slice for the same price? It's a fine place for a quick meal that everyone will eat. JMHO

14. Sunny37

Sunny37 DIS Veteran

Is this even necessary? If you can't say something nice...:sad2:

Thanks, OP!

15. Sunny37

Sunny37 DIS Veteran

Whatever...must be tough being you. :rotfl2:

16. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

LOL. This thread is making me laugh because we just got back from CiCi's pizza...haha! The last time I went to one was like around 2 years and then it was actually good...This time not so much!!! The only thing that i actually liked was the pizza and breadsticks and brownies.

the one I used to go to in Columbus Ohio had salad buffet with all kinds of toppings. This one had premade salad with ranch and bacon bits. It was nasty. The columbus one used to have alfredo sauce with noodles also. That was good.

It was gross but we are sick of eating out and spending 30 plus dollars so we went cheap.

17. DawnM

DawnM Dawn

I am so glad you posted this.....I HATE pre-made salads!

DH hates Cici's and I have only been to one once, but the kids like it so I thought maybe I would do it, but not after what you posted.

We will pay more and go to Sweet Tomatoes.

Dawn

18. Sunny37

Sunny37 DIS Veteran

IT just gets better and better, doesn't it? Are you a jerk in real life too or only when you have anonymity? Oh, never mind, I *think* I already know the answer! :rotfl:

19. dtum

dtum DIS Veteran

Going to Sweet Tomaotes too. Great place, but SIN won't eat salad or soup so we have to go places to that make everyone happy. DD is looking forward to Sweet Tomatoes and I'm hoping to get a coupon before we go.

20. Sunny37

Sunny37 DIS Veteran

Been a while since we've been to a Cici's...DH likes it, me, not so much. Have they all gone to the pre-made salads? I agree, they ARE gross!

21. kimmyann

kimmyann DIS Veteran

We ate at the one in Orlando last year, with the coupons from the hotel we only paid $25 for the five of us. The salad was good, wasn't a ranch dressing salad. The pizza was okay, I wouldn't spend more for it, but it served it's purpose.

About the person saying it is so horrible you might as well dumpster dive & also made references to health care... Do you really think ANY food you are consuming from ANY fast food place or restaurant is healthy?:confused3