Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby Feed the Force!! A May 2015 TR - Update 10/29 Trip Epilogue!

Hi, just started reading. Didn't want to read any SWW reports until the event was over to help me cope with SWW withdrawals. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time

I'm here and I'm all caught up!! Man you guys did a LOT in the first 2 days!!

Your amazing food photos continue.....nomnomnom!!! SWW looks so cool - and I'm not even a Star Wars fan lol Fell asleep in Empire Strikes Back :P But hell even I want to go to WDW during SWW after reading your TR!!!

Su-Lynn!!! I'm so excited you have a TR and a cruise TR to read! It's funny because I was thinking about you recently because I was reminded of the time that Howard went to your photography class. He's really into photography even more now, and I've even started getting interested in it too using his really old DSLR. I'll be reading your updates throughout the course of the day as I try to be productive too, haha, but I just wanted to say hello first because it's been a while!

Hi Rachel!!! I'm so happy that you're here! Say hi to Howard too! That's great you guys are into photography! I've sort of let that hobby slide a bit although I do take pictures for friends and my nieces too. I have seen some of your TRs and have been lurking around there. :) Will pop by and say hi! I see you have a blog too! I just started travel blogging in 2013 and that's kinda my hobby now. :)

Hi, just started reading. Didn't want to read any SWW reports until the event was over to help me cope with SWW withdrawals. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time

Thank you! We sure did! LOL I would feel the same way. I doubt I will be able to go back next year so I am dreading seeing what I will be missing...

I'm here and I'm all caught up!! Man you guys did a LOT in the first 2 days!!

Your amazing food photos continue.....nomnomnom!!! SWW looks so cool - and I'm not even a Star Wars fan lol Fell asleep in Empire Strikes Back :P But hell even I want to go to WDW during SWW after reading your TR!!!

Thank you!! My sister wasn't a Star Wars fan but she had a great time - it was just the uniqueness of the event and all the special meals...it was a lot of fun!

What a great trip report!! I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have always been curious about SWW...looks like I'm going to need to go in person! I love your pictures! They make me want to go even more!! I've really been enjoying this report :D

What a great trip report!! I'm a huge Star Wars fan and have always been curious about SWW...looks like I'm going to need to go in person! I love your pictures! They make me want to go even more!! I've really been enjoying this report :D

Hi Emily! Thank you! We have always been fans of SW and knew we wanted to go to SWW one year...after they released all those SW-themed meals last year I knew we had to go this year...it's definitely one of the best experiences I've had at Disney! Hope you do decide to go and do a TR one year!

Day 3 Part 1: Soarin' to Epcot

Today was the last day of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival so we knew we had to soak it all in! We woke up early and got ready to go!

Cars shot of the day:

1EoyNmv17pBDqokMCIKn86W5XdMuE37pK8r4TGgLVgKB=w858-h643-no

My sister had a really cute dress on today...FYI I think it's from the Torrid Minnie Mouse line. She got a ton of compliments on it!

nGvq9u91eqM2j07zM10U-QkIl9-l4TIJhW3yKTEGcYGx=w483-h643-no

It was a cloudy morning at Epcot but the skies would clear up later. Here we are at the entrance to the park:

ODrSs-UzJYKlAuCBsOwtlSTU0HKgPCYQ6whlLbW9tc0P=w965-h643-no

t1MPsFLKpAK5ygEeZ5PtZzTNAOZeIU5YkZknJ6EsLy8I=w965-h643-no

snnt234mKuw2DmIj-HZSz8E3ec824hWVpk8kHWw3FSPD=w429-h643-no

So at this point, rope drop happens and Steve and I wanted to race for Soarin'. We had FP+ for Test Track later but since you can't pick both of them as FP+ we had to race for one in order to ride on the same day without insane wait times. My sister decides to sit this one out...she said she was tired and didn't want to run, but in all honestly I think it's because she didn't want to ruin her hair and makeup for the Character spot later. :rotfl:

So DH and I run to Soarin' and the wait is already at 30 minutes :confused3 so we wait on standby regardless and I think we make it in about 25 minutes. We got the left side middle row...I vow then to just wait a little longer to ensure we get a middle top row. It really is worth it.

Meanwhile, CS was busy...

1tQ9k0g8ep_Uyq2i02xxcMhp9UomaVVs3k7MjlJqrOXJ=w965-h643-no

The Character Spot barely had any line so she went on standby and got some pictures! (hair and makeup intact)

We met up at our favorite Epcot QS breakfast spot, Sunshine Seasons, after Soarin'. I saw my sister already got food and was sitting down so DH and I went to get food...we got my favorite croissant bread pudding, and a bounty platter to share.

LUdvo5qnRgvWIqEtFJnzLeNDFROBKapBeF5Ao0ssLaOZ=w858-h643-no

hsYa3zzPw6nuO90A-lheCT8MlHGsrVs_9aViwkmTiZXI=w858-h643-no

I forget how huge the Bounty platter is! When we sat down with CS we realized that she got the exact same meal! She actually bought enough for all 3 of us to share and she didn't know why we went to get food. LOL I totally forgot that on our 2012 trip, all 3 of us shared a bounty platter and it was more than enough food for a light bite...

..but not wanting to waste food we of course ate everything and got really full. :laughing:

Then, since we were in The Land, we had to go on Living With The Land...but the line was long! It was about 20 minutes which I seriously think is the longest I've had to wait on this line! :sad:

AKIE_LGadXQ9yv11-t1JOTj_y6sczBqgOuhfx88hPXMw=w965-h643-no

Why is this line so long??? :scared:

GJM-FwOmXJN1l4wc_upeRK8FOiI4anlCfeyn3jBGLA0p=w965-h643-no

Still, we love this ride, especially DH, who kept pointing out growth methods and stuff he was trying to grow in our garden.

This water feature looks new:

2HW97yi2grVyFNBPnH-jBYh3n-XUHJgVOVXAfpHxsv3T=w965-h643-no

Love the Mickey topiary!

tPzht1krUBcj8XyDysT0HZ2E5CeME0ddx3LBB72Mxr8o=w965-h643-no

DH grows tomatoes too! But not using this method, LOL.

NA4F9OetW9XDGoD0Ed_YzFr5wJiwGg8OEBM7PBb-0djZ=w965-h643-no

After The Land, we went over to The Seas and got on line for Nemo...it was about a 15 minute line but I forgot how long the walk is to the ride! After that we went to see the manatees and the fish!

LFD32PSBF8YyYZgIon755SPC5LF5hVnDP1RjfEqzZ0S1=w965-h643-no

9X_IPSUzKmsSmFKw3fJBE1Oe4Y3zhSuYoaKTCihfOsIg=w965-h643-no

Next, it was time for our first FP+, Spaceship Earth. We walked on over and stopped for a PP pic:

QjSnxdLtMgGNpCQVRHfT_-n2o0ThPH3ZtR7g4ei5xzTd=w429-h643-no

The standby line for SE was getting long! About 30 minutes...really the lines were some of the longest I've seen for Epcot in the past 4 years! Maybe I've been used to the short lines during late summer/fall...yes we've been spoiled.

WXQvmDDL_HtfUyE-zrOsHoKmoJsMWyuhZZuj2OGE9mbb=w965-h643-no

What the...

Good thing we have FP+!

JgLbNJGyVvRYOIgIdsDv9FY_ZYF23WYa969LCnSShsmu=w965-h643-no

F-f5MQr2OKKDkuKTxri6SxVm6NTer4fzhQ5Tg5oq7As9=w965-h643-no

This reminds me of the Great Movie Ride a bit:

3JNTHdhLSX_Q3J7p8MQ6vtyfEqfo5Vbc6mgzU-r9DJ1m=w965-h643-no

rDs4GHJ0SOrr7XM6MO-05KP3K1GjVL8VfoZTCBOVrw5w=w965-h643-no

ok I think I know why sometimes you get holes in your head...the system can't tell if you have hair or not...so I think it tries to crop it out so that it only shows your face...but does a poor job of doing so.:rotfl:

Next...time for some free refreshment at Club Cool!

yUTIqM0Phmy3h0Mhs_UJ88n6Y9-ECb4HKL9pYQzPyN2J=w965-h643-no

Here's the current line-up of drinks. My favorite was the Thailand Fanta...tasted like melon!

L6MKYcf94NlCQyXQHSs_ztjZKb1uJl8tKLisrXhChWUA=w965-h643-no

Now, it was our turn to use our FP+ for Character Spot! So CS got to go twice!

lqRpx4B0wQ4g-e1iYsY2j9Z_H_XCPMQ8vt_ndf_wCFvO=w965-h643-no

QZTYXJf6FoOR3zNHcMfiuhUnIDuktnbjJZSjP94fdvD0=w429-h643-no

BQltzmVknxLgThZkDiE1WcNDKVdzyxVbVstxuOWKCiCr=w858-h643-no

KBwA11SfJ6-EhjdaptW2e1Co3BVvHVwacGbIJeY2_msj=w965-h643-no

MzxPjXKGCXug_KCSTo4U9LvIkdpiWQkA2jVYaniBfnOu=w858-h643-no

Coming up...more thrills and characters!

Nice update! Great character pics at the Character spot!

I love Sunshine Seasons, we have only eaten Lunch or Dinner there, I'll have to try breakfast sometime, that Croissant bread pudding looks yummy!.

Love the Living with the Land Boat Ride! I haven't see that method of growing Tomatoes there before, must be new.

I think Spaceship Earth is almost always really crowded in the morning, that's the first ride people see so they want to get on. Most of the time we skip it until later in the day/evening, then it's walk on.

we got my favorite croissant bread pudding
Mmmm, love this! Only had it once, but I remember it. :thumbsup2

The standby line for SE was getting long! About 30 minutes...really the lines were some of the longest I've seen for Epcot in the past 4 years! Maybe I've been used to the short lines during late summer/fall...yes we've been spoiled.
I think it was a super busy weekend. And, like you, we get spoiled going in the lower season, so this was not fun to see long lines at Epcot "walk-on" attractions. :sad2:

Love all your character pics!

I'm finally all caught up, what an awesome start to your TR...F&GF and Star Wars Weekend!! I do think you look so much like your sister, you are both just beautiful! I love that your husband loves all of the gardening stuff, you took some amazing pics at Epcot! I really love walking around the World Showcase but my husband is not a huge fan, he thinks its too big...sigh! I'm impressed at how much you did at HS, my favorite pic is the selfie of you with Darth Vadar! Looking forward to reading more!!! :)

Wow, you got some amazing pics! That croissant bread pudding looks delish!! I love your SE pics too. Is the only way to get those images to take a picture while you are on the ride? I can't remember as it's been so long since I've done this. I want to make sure I don't miss my chance to get that image!

Great update! Your FP+ strategy is smart, giving you the chance to hit one of the big attractions earlier in the day when, presumably, the lines aren't as bad. Even with the crowds, you got lots done by lunchtime it seems! I'm going to try that on my next EP visit. However, I have to say, I can probably skip TT without being too upset these days. I'm not a huge fan of the updates.

I love Sunshine Seasons. It's so bright and airy and a good place to watch people hurriedly rushing to rides. I see so many reviews of the croissant bread pudding - I may have to convince DBF to try it so I can taste it.

Your sister's dress is so cute, and I love your t-shirt, too. You have great Disney style. It must be a Jersey/NY thing.

Nice update! Great character pics at the Character spot!

I love Sunshine Seasons, we have only eaten Lunch or Dinner there, I'll have to try breakfast sometime, that Croissant bread pudding looks yummy!.

Love the Living with the Land Boat Ride! I haven't see that method of growing Tomatoes there before, must be new.

I think Spaceship Earth is almost always really crowded in the morning, that's the first ride people see so they want to get on. Most of the time we skip it until later in the day/evening, then it's walk on.

Thanks!
Sunshine Seasons is our favorite for a pre-post Soarin' breakfast! The croissant bread pudding is to DIE for. My sister and I got one to share last year for the first time and we looked at each other after we ate a bite and said "we need to get another one!!"

Yup I noticed a bunch of new things on LWTL - it was really cool! It did make me wistful that we weren't eating at Garden Grill though...

That's probably what it is! Although the crowds were pretty long throughout the day...think it was because it was the last F and G day and everyone wanted to be at Epcot!

Mmmm, love this! Only had it once, but I remember it. :thumbsup2

I think it was a super busy weekend. And, like you, we get spoiled going in the lower season, so this was not fun to see long lines at Epcot "walk-on" attractions. :sad2:

Love all your character pics!

Croissant bread pudding was our new favorite discovery last year! It's sooo good!

Yup...was too spoiled. If it wasn't for SWW and F and G I'd probably not come back in May/June!

Thank you!!

I'm finally all caught up, what an awesome start to your TR...F&GF and Star Wars Weekend!! I do think you look so much like your sister, you are both just beautiful! I love that your husband loves all of the gardening stuff, you took some amazing pics at Epcot! I really love walking around the World Showcase but my husband is not a huge fan, he thinks its too big...sigh! I'm impressed at how much you did at HS, my favorite pic is the selfie of you with Darth Vadar! Looking forward to reading more!!! :)

YAY! Thank you! My sister and I sometimes get mistaken for twins...I dont' think we look THAT much alike....sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. Hehe.

Steve loved the gardens and all the little informative information. He took pictures and everything and usually he's so busy playing games that he doesn't bother to take pictures of anything!!

I love the WS...it's so amazing to walk around and look at the stores and eat snacks from around the world...but your DH is right, it is really big and to get from one end to another is really long. We definitely took advantage of the ferries this time.

Thank you :)

Wow, you got some amazing pics! That croissant bread pudding looks delish!! I love your SE pics too. Is the only way to get those images to take a picture while you are on the ride? I can't remember as it's been so long since I've done this. I want to make sure I don't miss my chance to get that image!

Thank you! The bread pudding is delicious...it almost rivals Ohana's. It has berries in it too...so it's a little healthy, right? :rotfl:

Yup the SE pics are from inside the ride. I turn off my flash to get these pics and just hold my hand as steady as I can so the pics aren't blurry. It works most of the time but sometimes it's a miss.

Great update! Your FP+ strategy is smart, giving you the chance to hit one of the big attractions earlier in the day when, presumably, the lines aren't as bad. Even with the crowds, you got lots done by lunchtime it seems! I'm going to try that on my next EP visit. However, I have to say, I can probably skip TT without being too upset these days. I'm not a huge fan of the updates.

I love Sunshine Seasons. It's so bright and airy and a good place to watch people hurriedly rushing to rides. I see so many reviews of the croissant bread pudding - I may have to convince DBF to try it so I can taste it.

Your sister's dress is so cute, and I love your t-shirt, too. You have great Disney style. It must be a Jersey/NY thing.

Thanks! We used this strategy on all the parks...we had to because the weekend was so crowded and we like rides! It's so different now with the FP+ because you can only make your 3 and then you may or may not get another one after...we tried to make other FP+ for later in the day for some rides and of course there was no TT or Soarin' anymore! I am ok with the updates to TT...I do miss the classic ride, but it's kinda fun to create your own car. We created some crazy vehicles...:cool1:

You must try the bread pudding! Dessert for breakfast? Sure!! :cloud9:

Thanks! I don't know if it's a NJ thing...but in NYC, we do wear a lot of black, LOL. Hides the chub and goes with everything. My wardrobe is mainly black, gray, and navy...but I think at Disney I do tend to wear a lot of color. :cutie:

Living With The Land...but the line was long! It was about 20 minutes
:eek::scared1::eek: Wrong time of day for that ride for sure!

The standby line for SE was getting long! About 30 minutes...really the lines were some of the longest I've seen for Epcot in the past 4 years!
Sounds like just bad timing.

My favorite was the Thailand Fanta...tasted like melon!
That has always been a favorite for me as well.

Day 3 Part 2: The Thrill of Solo Trippin' and Eatin' Around WS

After Character Spot we went to get our Disney Visa picture. Today it was Pluto and Minnie again!

de-WiruWKEKVAj_7-BYzdQm79VXBnW_5yCUInkjQxl2j=w965-h643-no

After that, we still had a bit of time before our last FP+ for Test Track, so CS and I went to Sum of All Thrills while DH went to check out some more of the garden exhibits.

tMqHO4dlviuPkMdZjShVz_w1x3R9BaOX_1TmwUsOy3zO=w965-h643-no

It was really fun as usual! We waited on line for about 25 minutes and then 15 minutes after that we were done! We met up with DH at Test Track!

But first, a PP pic of me and my sis:

ay4gFnRzfLolNyUefHk95-3xTRzdQmyOH9PvPUeChJKU=w965-h643-no

Near TT there were topiaries of Cars characters!

kqzmEXHp2XIyj9aaXIn25JHwhvUhjJuQW_7cjPD-0un0=w965-h643-no

Laxw84kQMunZohslFhvFe7zBFP32Zx3zXV60ELWKOTen=w965-h643-no

At TT, we created this ride vehicle:

x4JqOW9uo3VLrtz_DgpMr5P9_7sK8CNQ6eQhvQU2DmBH=w858-h643-no

I guess it's a bit of a girly truck but DH was outnumbered 2 to 1. Oh and it was also in honor of F and G festival so he was ok with the flowers. LOL

Here's a really unflattering picture of me on the ride! It must be the G-force or something but whenever I'm on TT I squish my head into my neck and give myself multiple chins. Have to work on that.

XYV1ZkKnz77an_BQzrTImqeStYydDsRLkkUBENjIWdfE=w965-h643-no

Here's the ride picture!

7pabHPC05P8vx16SCoDI_ixKg8jpDL67A93DW8dW7JJy=w965-h643-no

At the Chevy car exhibition as you exit the ride they had Star Wars decals on some of the cars! Not sure if it's still there now since SWW is over!

VgQOmbMi9-HbKKvDvXhKo9S7DZnHqSLr2yCciTVtxgTa=w965-h643-no

At this point we all decided to split up. DH wanted to attend some of the F and G seminars at Festival Central (specifically the one about growing hot peppers!) (Hi Tracy!), and of course all I want to do is eat, and CS wanted to take more character pictures. So CS and I headed over to WS while DH went to the center...

It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Epcot!

tPSkMLC2oloSSdSQEaEyopRsxwty5oXAO3_axrHQ7OoR=w965-h643-no

This is one of my favorite views...too bad there was no monorail passing by!

ejHdby4y_4Tstvzbz4ToY5t6BKgSF1d-LWGyDrqMbolB=w965-h643-no

I asked CS what she wanted to eat for lunch and we decided to walk to China. We had a really yummy lunch here last year so we thought we could share a plate of food since I wanted to eat more around the world. Oh and we had dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse that night so I better save SOME room for that!

At the entrance to WS there was Anna and Elsa! We took a PP pic but we never got it! :( Its forever missing. Which is sad too because we were totally doing their poses and everything!

6onzuWsd-z-3O7UjPCOPzV521xK_fbzzK85EErQ6ZMwl=w858-h643-no

At China's quick service, we ordered the shrimp fried rice which came with kimchi and an eggroll.

scmyuoJ3J9DTNn4FG5B1eKxzybgufophIl6zzj6u1wmI=w965-h643-no

It was perfect and hit the spot! I know kimchi isn't Chinese but it went so well with it. I love spicy food! The rice is not greasy at all and I actually like it better than my neighborhood takeout joint because it's not oily!

We also shared a mango slushie!

HBbif5Hp-EY9f8zkWiDiLxuK7IjlCuIlvNj81UXB9Ijm=w965-h643-no

At this point CS and I decided to split up...she wanted to go character hopping but I didn't really want to wait for characters at this point...the only thing I wanted was frushi! So off we went on our separate ways...

How was solo trippin' around the world? SO. MUCH. FUN. I never knew I could enjoy Disney on my own! I was having a ball walking at my own pace, stopping to see whatever I wanted to see...

jv1sgFiL1UvID_leuI48xVDuSwXDVVvlU-dQul5W-l9U=w965-h643-no

I love love love the Snow White and Seven Dwarves topiaries.

UQ2Qxi6umaxraB66UIRWIhmwCeefHVOzn1ju_ocoMl8N=w858-h643-no

I even got a solo PP pic!

Bu7d1NivGfCacQYzwzMAO4uZDhdlkHCeuGmqScadlFyp=w965-h643-no

It's so so pretty at Epcot this time of year!

-AZHya4kgGNhR6Ka2AujkmsMCdjOAkMPcLu2u2W9p0LD=w858-h643-no

I got my frushi! All is right with the world.

hYR4bzRAp51tDgXJyB3uhTPM-W04ycL9Y-QgdFvTSFqL=s643-no

After frushi, I wanted something cheesy...yes I know I should be full but...I'm not. I texted CS and she said she was in Morocco waiting for Jasmine and Aladdin, since I was nearby I went to see her but the CM in front told me it was only Aladdin and no Jasmine. Apparently CS didn't know that when I reached her, and she had already been waiting for close to 30 minutes! (Neither did anyone else on line) but she decided to wait anyway since she waited so long already. It was long lines for characters in WS that day because Epcot was so crowded so I decided to just continue my journey to get something with cheese while CS waited. We agreed we'd meet up before dinner near the WS exit and take the ferry over to the Yacht Club. DH texts me at that time and tells me he's going back to the resort for a swim and we'd all meet at Yacht Club. OK!

I decided to satisfy my cheesy craving by heading to France:

iUJVXiQmtzvB82HEu4cXvVD5L_wMaoLzziCmHnb0PBK5=w965-h643-no

rXb_Zeio8zTHTBViPGpnieNlPR7HtzLPHLTtF3dnQncJ=w965-h643-no

OMG!! They all look so good!

That cheesy toast on the right was calling my name...

Tartine Aux Fromages: "Eat. Me."

Va0Feuo3JLCIgtOGlazNa7Myf-xC9kh7lHEiR-SmhTvX=w965-h643-no

So I got one and had them heat it up so it was bubbly and melty!

These look so pretty but I was already dessert-ed out from last night's dessert party!

uyecynaj2uYtPTozXdMn0nn2Kp_c4IIIgenxigger8VN=w965-h643-no

pOKDcYfovwEU8fO0JDU0lZT5CHaKK7yj6xr4Ds96dric=w965-h643-no

One day I'll come back and make an entire meal out of these pastries and tartines!

Here was my bubbly melted tartine aux fromages. It was a piece of toasted country bread with melted cheeses on top...I think it was Parmesan, gruyere, and a slice of goat cheese in the middle with herbs.

myjkFpWptlFMFlIAVPP7gl5ujPRvARA4bMn7u9kVhoxh=w965-h643-no

I also got a coffee to complete the "snack!"

It was very good. Probably a little heavier than I wanted but it definitely satisfied my cheese craving! I'd like to try the Croque Monsieur one day as I really like them but I thought that would have been way to heavy!

I still had about an hour and a half until dinner, so I continued to walk around the WS.

ax-o2zMBzJD8NxKCDPIh6DlJDLf009j_rKbMZYdNmPk0=w965-h643-no

Look at the limited edition Dooneys! Just for the F and G festival it seems!

A8fdWjmGlw1mGjUQBGDMjARgpEdWPgl9W-mbPk2JNtMi=w483-h643-no

Coming up...a yummylicious dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse!!

I went to Sum of All Thrills
I still haven't done this one. Something for next time, I guess!

Here's a really unflattering picture of me on the ride!
I love that picture - everyone looks like they're having a blast!

At the Chevy car exhibition as you exit the ride they had Star Wars decals on some of the cars!
How did I not notice this?

How was solo trippin' around the world? SO. MUCH. FUN. I never knew I could enjoy Disney on my own! I was having a ball walking at my own pace, stopping to see whatever I wanted to see...
I love having time on my own to explore too.

Mmmm, I love cheese!

:eek::scared1::eek: Wrong time of day for that ride for sure!

Sounds like just bad timing.
Seemed to be like that all day though for all rides! Epcot was extra crowded today. Sigh. :faint:

That has always been a favorite for me as well.

Go Fanta!

I still haven't done this one. Something for next time, I guess!

It's really fun. You design your own virtual ride and ride it. We always do the craziest, fastest, tallest coaster. :) The wait can be long though so it would be a good "rope drop
ride.

I love that picture - everyone looks like they're having a blast!

LOL, we were!

How did I not notice this?

Sometimes we don't stop and look at the cars so I can see people just missing this altogether once they get off the ride!

I love having time on my own to explore too.

Mmmm, I love cheese!

Cheese is the best! Walking around by myself was so fun! Looking back, I should have gotten a grey goose slushie too.

Not sure if I said hi before so if not - Hi!:wave2:

I read through your whole cruise report too and I'm thinking that I want to take a Disney Cruise now! I actually started pricing out the cruise to Alaska(again) in the middle of your TR. :laughing:

I think your trip has been amazing so far and can't wait to read the rest! We were also down for the last few days of F&G and SWW. It was an amazing experience and reading about your trip is bringing it all back! :)

I went back for Frushi a second time too. It was my absolute favorite of all of the offerings. We had a lot of fun eating/drinking at the different booths and I can't wait to do it again someday! :)

We actually bought some flowers from one of the vendors and they are just starting to sprout. I hope to have beautiful flowers soon! I hope that your DH learned some great gardening tips!

You guys take amazing pictures!! The one on test track is impressive! I always look horrible on ride photos!! :crazy2:

Thanks! I don't know if it's a NJ thing...but in NYC, we do wear a lot of black, LOL. Hides the chub and goes with everything. My wardrobe is mainly black, gray, and navy...but I think at Disney I do tend to wear a lot of color. :cutie:

I a NYer (but very close to NJ - I do all my shopping there, and lots of eating, too) and my wardrobe is mainly black and gray, as well! Lol! I totally feel you on that one. I do try to throw color in occasionally, but I always feel like it doesn't look as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter